U-18/U-21/Loans/Development Squad (2011-2018)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he's found it hard to grasp that because a camera lens is considerably larger than that of a human eye it can take in more light.

On a side note Kaboul looks like he's done a muscle...that's him for the season now.

Pity that between Pritchard, Kane, and Obika only the latter came on in the 81st minute - te other two were on the bench...pretty sure they could do that at our place and contribute to our youth teams.

Pity that between Pritchard, Kane, and Obika only the latter came on in the 81st minute - te other two were on the bench...pretty sure they could do that at our place and contribute to our youth teams.

Add Mason to that list too. He is struggling to get match practise too. At least Falque plays a bit.

He looked impressive for them against Doncaster a couple of weeks ago. I did a review of his performance in that game at my blog if anyone's interested.

Hopefully last night's win should see Swindon into the play-offs and give us another couple of opportunities to watch him and Byrne.

I did a blog on Luongo a while back with all his stats up to that point, don't have time to update this anymore but may be of interest

http://spursplayers.blogspot.ae/2012/09/massimo-luongo.html

Obika seems to be good at getting goals in the last few minutes at charlton. Think he might have more goals this season in the championship compared to kane who is the more highly rated of the two.

Think both kane and obika need the full season on loan in the championship next season, for obika at 22 it is make or break time for him. Kane might have a little longer as he is still younger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom