Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Even if he didn't do his ACL, I'd be shocked if he's not out a few weeks with a sprain and they play City before the break.
Dunno really. With Liverpool's luck with injuries, I won't be surprised if he recovers miraculously and plays next week.

That's what happens with Arteta in charge, shuffle endlessly side to side and big punt up top for Auba to run onto, I've played for more progressive Sunday league sides.

According to some they have "attacking patterns of play" and a "plan" and have been putting us/Jose to shame.

Didnt watch the game. How did both teams look?
Granted my recording bugged out so I missed minutes 20-60 or so.

Woolwich looked horrible honestly. In the whole time I was watching they had only two shots, both from free kicks about 30 yards outside goal and neither were on target. They had maybe 30% of the ball and almost none of it was in the final 3rd. Insisted yet again on playing out the back through City's press and gave up possession time and time again. Their big summer signing came on at about 75 minutes and had no impact besides picking up a yellow.

City looked decent to me, I think some of the posts in this thread calling them shit were harsh. They kept the ball well, passed around per usual and generated some chances in the box. They were quite poor with those chances though, Sterling in particular got the ball in some dangerous areas and did little with it. Mostly though they were up 1-0 in the 2nd half and were playing keep away.

Woolwich are boring and as dull as peak AVB.

City were well poor and should have been tested. Sod it, those cunts lost which is all that matters.

I'm really not getting all the hype about Foden I must confess.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom