Tottenham Hotspur v West Ham; Sunday 18th October; 16:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

....seems it wasn't just the players who were complacent, and, dare I say, a little arrogant!
Although, who the fuck saw that result coming?? >>>>

Got next weeks' Lottery numbers by any chance??

Well, at least they didn't do that!

....he's joining a long list of players who have done that (not counting the plethora of bang average GK's who somehow pull out worldies against us!

....and (ahem) Bale! Shhhh....

To be fair, if it were the other way around, at 0-3 down with 8 mins to play... I'd be celebrating like a cunt if we'd done that!

Fuck off calling me out you fucking bitch. If we can't be confident at 3 nil up, there's no point is there.

Like I was the only one here to be fucking thrilled at 3 nil.

Call me arrogant again and I'll shit on your face.

So much dissection..

Mourinho fcuked up. We failed to take our chances.

We became cocky and lacked intelligence.

West Ham showed pride.

Result. We gave away 2 points that West Ham earned.

Long term - probably beneficial.

I am aware how ridiculous this sounds but I proper woke up in mourning today because of yesterday’s. Couldn’t sleep and haven’t felt this shit about us in a long time. There was so much to be positive about until those last 8 minutes :avbshit:

Fuck off calling me out you fucking bitch. If we can't be confident at 3 nil up, there's no point is there.

Ha.... no need for name calling!
I know you weren't the only one ....which is why I included several quotes... yours just happened to be first... second, and erm, third! Shit, I've honestly just realised I quoted you 3 times!! I honestly, honestly just looked for quotes that seemed a little 'gloaty' ....turns out 3 of them were 'goaty' too!!
Pure chance, promise!

As for arrogant, I'm not saying you are in everyday life... but I think the laughing face emoji shows the post smacked of gloating (shall we say gloating, rather than arrogance??) ... it's one thing to be 3-0 up with 20 minutes to go... it's another thing to gloat about it... it's presuming the win is in the bag... surely you have supported us long enough to know the win is never guaranteed until the post match interviews are over... and even then I'm not so sure until I see it in the morning papers!!

Let the game end, then you can be as smug, gloating or arrogant as you like, I don't care.... but midway through the 2nd half is asking for trouble!
Bit like Jose bringing on Bale... smacked of arrogance at the time!

Last edited:
oh give it a rest, Why do you insist on these ridiculous threats?
....who assumed that shitting on someone's face was a threat....?
How does he know I don't like it... ? To be honest,I'm positively hard just thinking about cretinousgoat cretinousgoat shitting RIGHT ON MY FACE!!
Part those hairy goat cheeks... Mama's ready for ya!!!

(too much? ...maybe that's why I got a 'Yellow' last time out!)

Last edited:

I do believe that you’ve upset Cooperman the Forum policeman!!

I am aware how ridiculous this sounds but I proper woke up in mourning today because of yesterday’s. Couldn’t sleep and haven’t felt this shit about us in a long time. There was so much to be positive about until those last 8 minutes :avbshit:
I've had the same feeling ..........and I haven't even seen the BF yet! There are times that I hate what THFC put me through!!!!!

Can we just get to Thursday plz

man-walking-into-different-dimension-picture-id1200570313

This way, Goaty... I know a shortcut. :dierpochhug:

Last edited:
If you value your Radio or Laptop... don't tune into TalkSport right now.... mine's about to go out the window!!

I actually feel sorry for Durham in a way. He clearly watches a lot of football and knows his football but he's at a Daily Mail radio station that focuses on winding people up.

"Is X all that"
"Is Y a bottler"
Is Z just a bit so what"
"Are Spurs Spursey"
"Are Woolwich the biggest losers in the league"

etc etc - same old staid formula every day . He can't possibly enjoy it, he has to want better? Surely he'd be interested in actually football analysis not childish "bantz" catchphrases and ridiculous baseless opinions.

Rice is an upgrade on Kante
Tom Davies could be better than Gerrard
Should Aguero be given a new contract?

it's utter gutter media and it's popular because it fuels negativity and football is so tribal people love a show that will poke a stick at their rivals.

I actually feel sorry for Durham in a way. He clearly watches a lot of football and knows his football but he's at a Daily Mail radio station that focuses on winding people up.

"Is X all that"
"Is Y a bottler"
Is Z just a bit so what"
"Are Spurs Spursey"
"Are Woolwich the biggest losers in the league"

etc etc - same old staid formula every day . He can't possibly enjoy it, he has to want better? Surely he'd be interested in actually football analysis not childish "bantz" catchphrases and ridiculous baseless opinions.

Rice is an upgrade on Kante
Tom Davies could be better than Gerrard
Should Aguero be given a new contract?

it's utter gutter media and it's popular because it fuels negativity and football is so tribal people love a show that will poke a stick at their rivals.

I see what you're saying, but I have ZERO sympathy..... In fact I hope he is crying inside; the soul-less imp troll that he is.

I see what you're saying, but I have ZERO sympathy..... In fact I hope he is crying inside; the soul-less imp troll that he is.

The fact people actually phone him up gets me. He’s very good at getting stupid people to bite.

His show is the Groundhog Day of radio. But everyday people come back for more.

The fact people actually phone him up gets me. He’s very good at getting stupid people to bite.

His show is the Groundhog Day of radio. But everyday people come back for more.

I actually find a lot of the shows somewhat listenable as I go about my day (often as little more than background noise), but but like you say, it's pointless listening to his show as it's literally the same every fucking day.... Darren Gough needs to take a look at himself too.... He just comes off like AD's little gimp.

Back
Top Bottom