Fan Activism for charity thread. Tottenham Versus Brighton Nov 1st pay per view.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

will you pay the PPV charge

• yes

Votes: 19 17.3%
  • no (inc streamers)

Votes: 91 82.7%

• Total voters
We could always share the cost by getting 14 mates around your house at a pound each?
Not in England, max of 6 people. Then in London you chat mix any households, so unless you live with 14 spurs fans that's a no go!

Or you can just illegally stream it, I use www.footybite. com. It has lists of streams for every Football, NFL, NBA, NHL, MLB and Cricket match that's being shown on TV anywhere on the planet.

I'll skip this one, the administration fees will swallow the donation. If you burn for a cause show up in person instead. I used to help out around with old people. Doing their shopping and a bit of chat.

I wont pay them a penny for PPV. I already subscribe.

If we all pay £15, they will then start reducing the amount of games covered under subscription and then charge £20 ppv, then £25.......... They are testing the water and seeing what people will fall for.

I think the majority of the team on sunday should donate a days wages to this as well for the shit show at the end of the second half! Im not on Twitter but if anyone is they should tweet all the players and tell them to donate, well except for Kane, Ndombele and Son
Why should they not pay?

If you pay for this you are part of the problem.

Hundreds of cheeky rivers out there, don't give the cunts your money I implore you.

If enough people don't subscribe to this PPV bollox they will have to re-think it.

EDIT : Sorry just woken up this morning, absolutely give £15 a charity, just don't give it to the fuckers at Sky/BT they are taking the piss

Back
Top Bottom