Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just popped in to AFTV, I mean you have to on a night like this. Anyway an interesting observation from Troops

" Everything goes to the left, who's managing the team, Beyonce or Arteta" :mourhandlaugh:

"this system completely nullified any of Partey's strengths."

"Why the fuck was no one passing to Partey? Absolutely dire and boring football. Emery-like."

"Saw Partey putting his hands up in frustration a couple of times for not getting the ball passed."

"On a side note, why are still playing like Partey is not even in the team."

Hahaha absolute children. Between the lot of them they've probably seen 2 matches of this guy before he joined them and bought into the hype that he was going to be a revolution to English football.

They're so fucking shit and act like one bandaid will drive them into the top 4.

"this system completely nullified any of Partey's strengths."

"Why the fuck was no one passing to Partey? Absolutely dire and boring football. Emery-like."

"Saw Partey putting his hands up in frustration a couple of times for not getting the ball passed."

"On a side note, why are still playing like Partey is not even in the team."

Hahaha absolute children. Between the lot of them they've probably seen 2 matches of this guy before he joined them and bought into the hype that he was going to be a revolution to English football.

They're so fucking shit and act like one bandaid will drive them into the top 4.

Do they even know who they bought, Partey isn’t even that good on the ball, he is quick and is mainly used to break up play, he isn’t going to make them creative. He is a PEH not a Ndombele.

C22-D6036-FBBE-480-D-B039-B88-AE6-CD6-F41.jpg

one is a gormless static lump the other is a childs toy......

FD11645-B-F4-E4-4580-A9-FE-384-B8732-AC5-D.jpg
Fuck me, it's about 2 shades darker

I think the Woolwich fans expected to become as solid as Atletico Madrid getting Partey not realising it’s because of their tactics and unbelievable goalkeeper.
Agreed. I think oblak is comfortably the best keeper in the world

Back on topic ..., rate Partey always have done, thought he was always an unsung hero of athletics success . But he’s only a very decent player . The way this circus has carried on one would think they sighed Griezmann.

bonkers reaction to a competent dm

Back
Top Bottom