Burnley v Tottenham || Monday, 26 Oct @ 8pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'll get cunted off for this but I've seen this movie before, as I recollect we give away a needless free kick or corner, Ashely Barnes scores a header then we spend the rest of the games holding our dicks while their keeper spends 4 minutes on every goal kick and the ref does nothing.

Just seen it too often

1st half extended highlights

Bad half of football. Davies - worst crosser of ball in PL. Doherty poor. Sissoko poor. Front 3 all want to do their own thing not playing as a unit. Son, moura tucking in to leave space for our full backs who cant cross a ball. All theyre doing is clogging up the middle. Everything needs to be faster

Rough watch.

If the plan was to match them physically in the first half and attack them as they tire with Bale and Lo Celso we could still be on course but it's risky.

They are working VERY hard off the ball, especially the front two.

They will fade and we have to be ready to take advantage.

Two negatives stood out to me in that half:
- Doherty getting absolutely left for dead by the most basic bit of skill. He's a worry.
- How on Earth does Son not pick out Ndombele there? Such a simple pass to make.

Hard to remember seeing a player with the speed and low centre of gravity of Lucas be so consistently ineffective
He such a shite player. I asked before the match when he assisted the last time, really can't remember. He has one of the worst football brains I've seen, totally innefective most of the time.

Back
Top Bottom