Antwerp v Spurs (Thursday 29th October @ 17.55)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Genuinely... if the date on the notice of intended prosecution is more than 14 days from the date of the offence, you can’t be prosecuted because they are out of time. S172 Road Traffic Act is specific about this.
balls balls balls! paid it now after a few back and forth letters.. wander what I can do now? Kick up enough fuss?

Write again to them telling them you’ve been made aware that the notice was sent outside of the 14 day limit under S172 and that you intend to appeal it.
Absolutely! worth a punt.. probably keep it to me self if I get the money back and put it towards PS5

Absolutely! worth a punt.. probably keep it to me self if I get the money back and put it towards PS5
It’s very naughty of them if they are trying to get people to cough up for something they aren’t legally allowed to. I’d also threaten to go to local papers because as you say, there’s probably hundreds from that day alone who were shafted in the same way.

[FORMATION=343,Hart,Sanchez,Tanganga,Davies,Doherty,Sissoko,Lo Celso,Reguilon,Bale,Vinicius,Bergwijn][/FORMATION]

I like that. Especially getting Tanganga in there, but it might be a little too soon for him from what I've read over the last 7 days. Happy to proved wrong though.

Really looking forward to seeing how Jose shuffles the pack for this one.

Gosh, isnt it a dream to be talking about so much squad depth!

Toby Sanchez is the partnership tonight shit.. we aint champions league TOMORROW ..maybe with Davies making a 3

It’s very naughty of them if they are trying to get people to cough up for something they aren’t legally allowed to. I’d also threaten to go to local papers because as you say, there’s probably hundreds from that day alone who were shafted in the same way.
The papers it is! this will be me

iu

Interestingly.. my local paper, Ipswich Star.. have blocked me from commenting on their Facebook page as I often mock the level of news they report! It is a sleepy part of the world.. but every other article was about Ed Sheeran.

-------------------------------------------JH----------------------------------------------
---------SA-----------------TA------------------------DS-----------------SR--------------
----------------------DA-----------------HW-----------------GLC------------------------
---------------------------------GB------------------EL----------------------------------
------------------------------------------- CV---------------------------------------------

3-1 (DS, GB, CV).

Last edited:
With the slight injury to Bergwijn will assume he doesn’t play, and guessing Toby will captain:

Hart
Doherty - Toby - Sanchez — Cirkin
Dele - Winks - Clarke
Lucas - Vinicius - Bale

Toby has played a lot of games and Jose loves Dier so I imagine he would have them starting on the weekend. With Reguilon sitting out Monday he should be good to go Thursday-Sunday. The only concern might be that Brighton are a bit speedy upfront so maybe he doesn't want the Dier-Toby pairing.

So my likely to be very wrong prediction:

Hart
Aurier-Sanchez-Davies-Reguilon
Winks-Lo Celso
Lamela-Alli-Bergwijn
Vinicius​

Toby has played a lot of games and Jose loves Dier so I imagine he would have them starting on the weekend. With Reguilon sitting out Monday he should be good to go Thursday-Sunday. The only concern might be that Brighton are a bit speedy upfront so maybe he doesn't want the Dier-Toby pairing.

So my likely to be very wrong prediction:

Hart
Aurier-Sanchez-Davies-Reguilon
Winks-Lo Celso
Lamela-Alli-Bergwijn
Vinicius​
Antwerp, his home town.. Toby starts.

I did not consider that, although that likely means he is out on the weekend for Brighton which is not good for us.

Maybe.. depends how we get on tomorrow.. Toby could play both. Dier and Rodon for Sunday could be on the cards.

.Least I know know my cruise control speed is a % less than actual speed haha

I have a camera detector that uses sat nav to calculate and display actual speed. My digital and analogue speedos always display 2-3 mph above the actual speed shown on the detector.

Maybe.. depends how we get on tomorrow.. Toby could play both. Dier and Rodon for Sunday could be on the cards.

I had thought Toby played against LASK, forgot it was Sanchez, so thought it would be 4 games in two weeks for him.

Playing Monday-Thursday-Sunday would be a lot as well but probably fine, especially as we need him to be our first choice CB.

Back
Top Bottom