Antwerp v Spurs (Thursday 29th October @ 17.55)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He is forced to stay too deep, Every time he has got up close to the front 3 he has looked great.

But because of Winks he is forced to stay way too deep to do Winks job for him.

The fact that Bale is a statue out there doesn't help either.
hahahahahahaha
its all Winks's fault

I suppose its his fault Davies handed them a goal as well.

Whole team has been very poor this half. Bergwijn and Dele have been incredibly sloppy and wasteful, Vinicius and Bale are isolated, and Davies is being Davies.

This is our second team mainly, alot of these players should be busting a gut to prove they are worthy of the first team.

Maybe I agree with that but there is little between the 2 trans, bar a silky mistake.

I certainly can see us equalising and if we do that early on I see us winning.

Always there is context.

Boring...... Terrible performance......

No one can hold their heads up high..... They just look as though they're hoping someone else is going to do something.

Reminds me of the first half against Chelsea in the league Cup and we came out a different side second half in that game.... So there's hope!!!

You would think they'd show some initiative and want to fight for it out there. We're not only getting outplayed, were getting out worked. Very few of this group played on Monday, there should be no excuses for sub-par effort.

There’s no point digging out an individual player. The team isn’t working. Nothing is flowing. Midfield is not functioning.

Jose needs to work it out.
This. No movement off the ball, little to no effort and seemingly no one willing to be in charge.

I'd start by bringing Pierre on before I start throwing Harry and Son into the mix.

Vinicius is the one out of our attackers that have shown the most drive. That is positive.

Back
Top Bottom