Media Bias

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

She is somebody who thinks that viewers tune in to watch her rather than football.

The comments on that youtube clip are thirsty. Might be a while before she gets many compliments again.

To which I'm sure she totally won't make herself into the real victim over.

Not an explayer ? Trainer ?

So she just started talking about football on Twitter one day and got invited onto a premier sports channel ?

is this how it happens these days

For me the constant disrespecting and mocking of Kane has gone beyond personal and a general disdain for Spurs.

if you’re a young kid with a speech impediment, seeing a high profile person like Kane being abused will definitely rattle you. Their mealy mouthed apology completely misses the point.

For me the constant disrespecting and mocking of Kane has gone beyond personal and a general disdain for Spurs.

if you’re a young kid with a speech impediment, seeing a high profile person like Kane being abused will definitely rattle you. Their mealy mouthed apology completely misses the point.

Best fucking role model our kids have had in years.... Mugged off every 5 minutes cos he's not some trash-talking, flash, hooker-bangin', twitter-slut.

State of the nation. :harryhmm:

Stupid bitch. Who the fuck is she? Says she 'Loves God' yet is quick to criticize His creation. Says she 'Loves Food' - maybe a little bit too much the fat fuck. Disabled comments. Bloody coward.
So unprofessional. Tired of these bloody no-marks having a pop at what is a consummate professional and arguably the best all-round forward in the world.

As soon as we started showing signs of competing under Poch it was the same..... In fact, the effort to undermine us and unsettle our players/manager was off the fucking scale.

So true. What tipped me over the edge was a game Vs Everton end of 2018, and the only thing the commentators spoke about was getting Poch off to Utd.

The Sky Sports cameras were at the bottom of the new South stand, after our opening game Vs Palace in the new stadium. They were trying to go live interviewing a couple of Tottenham fans. It may seem childish, but every time they attempted the interview, we started singing Tottenham songs and anti Sky songs that cannot be repeated on TV. They soon fucked off.

Thinking she can just tweet a shitty apology and get away with it?

Hope anyone with a twitter account gives her a taste of her own medicine.

edit: she's disabled comments, the coward. tweet her directly.

someone should point out to her that Andy Gray and Richard Keys lost their jobs because comments they made off camera were posted online. (not that they werent a pair of cunts)

Has anyone actually made a complaint to the police for hate speech yet? If not someone ought to kick up a stink. People have genuinely had plod on their doorsteps for innocuous remarks about trans people before, whats the difference? Either you're for freedom of speech or you're not.

Has anyone actually made a complaint to the police for hate speech yet? If not someone ought to kick up a stink. People have genuinely had plod on their doorsteps for innocuous remarks about trans people before, whats the difference? Either you're for freedom of speech or you're not.

Fill ya boots.... Let us know how it goes. :)

Anyone else feal we're over reacting. Do we really want them sacked. Have any of you ever made a mistake. They acted in unprofessional manner and that it was done without them knowing it was being recorded looks worse for them. But at the end of the day who gives a fuck. We got bigger fish to fry. I know I'll probably get a load of disagrees. But honestly who gives a fuck.

Fill ya boots.... Let us know how it goes. :)

Thats not how I roll dude, I'm a freedom of speech type of guy. :moursmall:

The laws an ass when it comes to hate speech (pugs saluting Hitler) but in this instance I'd like it to be applied evenly :kaneear:

I'm sure someone like Paddy or the impeccably woke Ginolaflair could muster enough social justice bile to call plod. I mean Paddy likes a yellow on here doesn't he? :moursad:

Mind you the woman is mixed race, taking in your life into your hands there, plod will probably turn up at the doorstep and take the knee :avbshit:

Thats not how I roll dude, I'm a freedom of speech type of guy. :moursmall:

The laws an ass when it comes to hate speech (pugs saluting Hitler) but in this instance I'd like it to be applied evenly :kaneear:

I'm sure someone like Paddy or the impeccably woke Ginolaflair could muster enough social justice bile to call plod. I mean Paddy likes a yellow on here doesn't he? :moursad:

Mind you the woman is mixed race, taking in your life into your hands there, plod will probably turn up at the doorstep and take the knee :avbshit:
You see its all getting a bit grubby now.

I don't think anyone is losing sleep over it, least of all Harry.

But yes, they deserve to be sacked in my opinion. This isn't just some guy on Twitter, these people are getting paid to provide their football analysis and they're ripping into someone over a speech impediment. As others have said, imagine a young kid with a speech impairment seeing that clip. Is it the end of the world? No. But people have been fired for things there weren't nearly as unnecessarily malicious. And their "apology" only makes it worse in my opinion, blatantly lying about having respect for him when really the only thing they're sorry about is getting caught. And then the woman has the nerve to disable replies on her tweets so she doesn't hear anything mean about herself - the irony.

So whilst I agree we have bigger fish to fry, I also think 'everyone makes mistakes' is not a good enough excuse in this case. Give the jobs to someone who doesn't think England's record breaking captain is 'too boring' to talk about.
Like that post a lot. I suppose I am weary of all the moaning we are doing about it.

Best fucking role model our kids have had in years.... Mugged off every 5 minutes cos he's not some trash-talking, flash, hooker-bangin', twitter-slut.

State of the nation. :harryhmm:
This in a nutshell.......

99. 9 percent of parents and families want people like Kane to be their kid's role models. He's absolutely awesome.

Unfortunately the media don't like it because he's not on the front pages everyday causing havoc and getting kicked out of nightclubs or "Gentlemen clubs"

The trash media has so much to answer for causing a lot of shite in society - absolute shitty scumbags.

Anyone else feal we're over reacting. Do we really want them sacked. Have any of you ever made a mistake. They acted in unprofessional manner and that it was done without them knowing it was being recorded looks worse for them. But at the end of the day who gives a fuck. We got bigger fish to fry. I know I'll probably get a load of disagrees. But honestly who gives a fuck.

Have to disagree with you there Mate.. It's very damaging to Harry who has said in the past he was and is still bullied for his speech impediment. I'm sure he must be sick of Idiots disrespecting him and coming out with playground comments about him..

Bullying of any form is just wrong.

I’m not one to advocate people losing their livelihoods but fuck these leeches are only someone, due to the likes of Harry. You’d think they’d at least be grateful

Never heard of either prior to this and ESPN should do the right thing so we never hear from them in the future

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom