Media Bias

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Thinking she can just tweet a shitty apology and get away with it?

Hope anyone with a twitter account gives her a taste of her own medicine.

edit: she's disabled comments, the coward. tweet her directly.

Wisely turned the comments off

No replies allowed...... Brave.

Fire them first and tell how ESPN “accidentally” fired them. This is getting massive attention on social media now so I expect actions will be taken.

lowest disgrace of human beings, making humor out of disability/weakness.

We are becoming more disliked.

I love it.

The Mourinho effect.

As soon as we started showing signs of competing under Poch it was the same..... In fact, the effort to undermine us and unsettle our players/manager was off the fucking scale.

Last edited:

If someone was mocking her ethnicity on social media you can bet your bottom dollar she'd be calling it in as a hate crime and they'd be sending the police round to 'check the thinking'.

In this current social climate they should both be sacked, anything less would be a disgrace

Sorry we’ve been caught
Remind me now Gypsy Ron got fired from Sky

ron-atkinson-manager-of-manchester-united-during-the-division-one-picture-id101563756

And where’s the gobby bird who was centre stage ?

actually.... WHO was she in the first place ?

genuinely getting a bit sick of all this anti spurs anti Harry media carry on now

She is somebody who thinks that viewers tune in to watch her rather than football.

The comments on that youtube clip are thirsty. Might be a while before she gets many compliments again.

To which I'm sure she totally won't make herself into the real victim over.

Back
Top Bottom