(Airfixx approved) Ludogorets v Tottenham | Europe League Group Stage | Thu 05/11 @ 17:55

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Will be interesting to see who Jose puts out. He was pretty fucked off last week, I wouldn’t assume the likes of Dele, Bergwijn, Aurier, or whoever else Mourinho was upset with to play just because it’s Europa.

I bet he only makes 4 or 5 changes from Sunday, we’ll see though.
Some strange decisions lately though.
No Hart in goal, Vinnie being hooked and then not on the bench.
Bergy not fit or too fat.

You mean pivotal as in its obvious that neither should ever start for our first team?

Or pivotal in that they can be options for our first Europa League team?

When does the 2nd Europa League kick in?

Daaaamn.... At least we got all that depth to call upon.

Let's just say I have a crackin' beard.
200.gif

We play on Sunday at midday (admittedly vs a team who've just lost to Fulham) nonetheless we have to rotate. Kane, Son and Hojbjerg should be left in London.

We play on Sunday at midday (admittedly vs a team who've just lost to Fulham) nonetheless we have to rotate. Kane, Son and Hojbjerg should be left in London.

Nothing to do in London. They would be bored shitless.

They should go with the team for the banter and the team building.

Sit on the bench. Come on if needed.

Wonder will Dele get another chance? I'd so love to see him turn it around. He has that cocky arrogance that we often lacked as Spurs like he knew he was good, and didn't mind telling people.

That Chelsea game cupping his ear to the scum fans! Dele - come back mate, be that man!

Bulgaria is only 3hrs away ffs

Hart
Doherty Sanchez Dier Davies
Winks GLC
Moura Dele Bergwijn
Vini

Narrow win, 1-2, think they will fancy it after seeing us struggle against Plovdiv.

Moura 1, Vini 1

Wonder will Dele get another chance? I'd so love to see him turn it around. He has that cocky arrogance that we often lacked as Spurs like he knew he was good, and didn't mind telling people.

That Chelsea game cupping his ear to the scum fans! Dele - come back mate, be that man!

Would love to see that.

Where would he fit in? AM, CF, RW?

Back
Top Bottom