(Airfixx approved) Ludogorets v Tottenham | Europe League Group Stage | Thu 05/11 @ 17:55

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Winks is out there obviously trying hard in matches and training, which is why Jose picks him.
He has never once said a bad word about us and tries his absolute best. Maybe he isnt good enough, but then its up to Jose to not pick him.

tldr, blame jose not winks because he is trying his best, bless him

He had a great first half and you need hard working squad players

I've got an idea, why don't you fuck off and support them then, you pathetic excuse for a Spurs fan..
The one thing we have always had is being able to laugh at Woolwich for having such shit fans, but whilst there are idiots like you about, we have no right to laugh at them..
Mate, you have a point. But woolwich have piers morgan and had saddam hussein. We can always laugh at them

Try not to always be a prick...give yourself and us a day off...of course we are not the same person...otherwise I'm arguing with myself you absolute tool
Ohhhh la la! Who are you? I’ve never seen you about? Never engaged with you.. always be a prick? Mate I’m loved here, class comedian.. private joker.
I’ll create a poll as to whether I’ll take a day off.

Back
Top Bottom