Tottenham Hotspur v Manchester City | Premier League | 21st November @ 17:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

9 months ago, I made a post about the possibility of having games behind a closed door. Everyone laughed at me. We are now at a point where our own players are at the risk of getting COVID. What's the point of it when some if not most countries have travel restrictions? They should have suspended all games when we had the first case come up.

9 months ago, I made a post about the possibility of having games behind a closed door. Everyone laughed at me. We are now at a point where our own players are at the risk of getting COVID. What's the point of it when some if not most countries have travel restrictions? They should have suspended all games when we had the first case come up.
Fit healthy sportsmen have an almost zero risk of dying from Covid, chances are most if not all will catch it at some point but because of their underlying heath and fitness they will be asymptomatic and can keep on training as normal.

Makes sense to isolate them for a period, then after that very short break, literally just a few days, they will test free and clear.

The stupidity is keeping them in a domestic 'bubble' only to fly them to all parts of the globe where they will enter a different 'bubble' or go out partying in no bubble at all ... that's plain stupid.

Mike dean has been announced.
Bird Reaction GIF by Cheezburger

p3AxpeE.jpg

Hart, Davies, Dier, Lamela, Moura, Bale, Vinicius
Tanganga in central mdfield? He is lacking game time, not saying he can't work there in the future, but now I would use him as a CB or a RB if anything.
Rodon from the start as a CB ahead of Dier - can't see it either.

They will both get their chance.

This is going to be a boring , anti football game by Jose and we are going to win it 1-0, there will be lots of people moaning , but it’s games like this that win you the title , trust the process! :mourear:

Back
Top Bottom