Dele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

as said Dele's best bits are his clever flicks and short opening up passes, + his movement for goals/chance of scoring, without eriksen at his best, any movement by Dele isn't seen by the player on the ball
we had 2 good players that could see the pass before i was on (Eriksen & Kane) now its just Kane, you only have to watch how long it takes for most of our players to pass a forward ball, those few seconds delay loses will lose the good movement that Dele gave us
without a passer i can't see Dele making back into his old position

I would claim that NDombele can see a pass too, tbh. But point still stands.

Anderton was out for 3 months with a paper cut when he wiped his arse too hard if I remember rightly- but that was bog standard for him

Tbh. the medical department from Spurs was a disaster back then and Dazza was one of the biggest victims back then. Anderton was a fine player for us, and doesn't really deserve to be ridiculed for his problems, partly even caused by the club.

as said Dele's best bits are his clever flicks and short opening up passes, + his movement for goals/chance of scoring, without eriksen at his best, any movement by Dele isn't seen by the player on the ball
we had 2 good players that could see the pass before i was on (Eriksen & Kane) now its just Kane, you only have to watch how long it takes for most of our players to pass a forward ball, those few seconds delay loses will lose the good movement that Dele gave us
without a passer i can't see Dele making back into his old position
Agree Dele will benefit from having a great passer around, but then so is Son, Stevie, Lucas and Bale. A No 8,9 or 10,there seem to be better options around already. I hope he stays as a squad player though

Tbh. the medical department from Spurs was a disaster back then and Dazza was one of the biggest victims back then. Anderton was a fine player for us, and doesn't really deserve to be ridiculed for his problems, partly even caused by the club.

And someone needs to get a sense of humour Mrs Anderton

Agree. If you want any hints just let me know. You have a great deal to learn, but you'll get there with the right attitude and drive.

Thanks for the compliments.

Unlikely to need hints from you mate- I guess you don’t come across much humour living in Germany. Chin up and practice smiling in front of that mirror pal- I promise it doesn’t hurt

Unlikely to need hints from you mate- I guess you don’t come across much humour living in Germany. Chin up and practice smiling in front of that mirror pal- I promise it doesn’t hurt
It was a joke. :dierno:Don't do the mistake in believing you know me or the country you live in just because you have seen Merkel on the television. I'm a Norwegian living in Germany.
Doing very well in Germany, laughs a lot my with patients, family. Every day. So, don't worry about me. Thanks for the concern.

It was a joke. :dierno:Don't do the mistake in believing you know me or the country you live in just because you have seen Merkel on the television. I'm a Norwegian living in Germany.
Doing very well in Germany, laughs a lot my with patients, family. Every day. So, don't worry about me. Thanks for the concern.
Norwegian in Germany.
Are you Haaland?

I just thought it was a bit ironic that you were suggesting I don’t have a sense of humour and that I needed hints from you, a Norwegian living in Germany- 2 of the most humourless countries on the planet. I mean we have given the world Monty Python, Morecambe and Wise, The Two Ronnies, Fawlty Towers, Black Adder, Stan Laurel, Tony Hancock, Peter Cook etc. The only remotely funny things to come out of Norway have been your Eurovision Song Contest entries- and they were more tragic than funny! What is it they normally say? “ Norvege nil points” - bit like your posts really:mourpointlaugh:

I just thought it was a bit ironic that you were suggesting I don’t have a sense of humour and that I needed hints from you, a Norwegian living in Germany- 2 of the most humourless countries on the planet. I mean we have given the world Monty Python, Morecambe and Wise, The Two Ronnies, Fawlty Towers, Black Adder, Stan Laurel, Tony Hancock, Peter Cook etc. The only remotely funny things to come out of Norway have been your Eurovision Song Contest entries- and they were more tragic than funny! What is it they normally say? “ Norvege nil points” - bit like your posts really:mourpointlaugh:

Looking at your listing it seems like the golden times of british humor are quite in the past :levyeyes:

But yeah, german comedy is mostly fucked haha - most famous german comedians are quite primitive without any finesse.

See, that is a mistake to believe that you are funny, because people coming from your country have been funny in the past. Admittingly, many good comedians among those mentioned.
How is your Norwegian and German coming all along? Tbh. my English is doing fine. Between us, I'm the only one of us that is able to understand the humour in all those three languages. How is one able to tell whether someone is funny if they can't even understand the language. Let me know when you are ready to tell me a joke in German or Norwegian. Monty Python were funny in German, which was impressing as British mostly struggle with the subtle nuances of the German language.

You might struggle. I must stop underlining the bleeding obvious.

Looking at your listing it seems like the golden times of british humor are quite in the past :levyeyes:

But yeah, german comedy is mostly fucked haha - most famous german comedians are quite primitive without any finesse.

Tbh. I can't really tell about German comedians. I know a few decent ones, but they speak in German, so would be hard to judge I guess. It's a myth that they aren't funny or that they haven't got humour.
Re: Norwegian humour there are quite a few good ones, but in English they would struggle to do well.
But again, impossible for non-Norwegians to judge, no offense.

What you'd like to hear is that British humour is good. In fact, a lot of material is excellent. Doesn't mean everything the Britisch have touched is top notch though. There is enough dross as well.

Tbh. I can't really tell about German comedians. I know a few decent ones, but they speak in German, so would be hard to judge I guess. It's a myth that they aren't funny or that they haven't got humour.
Re: Norwegian humour there are quite a few good ones, but in English they would struggle to do well.
But again, impossible for non-Norwegians to judge, no offense.

What you'd like to hear is that British humour is good. In fact, a lot of material is excellent. Doesn't mean everything the Britisch have touched is top notch though. There is enough dross as well.

Its not a myth. German comedians are mostly quite brutal tbh. You do have some fine lesser known ones, but the famous ones are just cringy.

Back
Top Bottom