Tottenham Hotspur v. LASK || Europa League Group Stage 03.12.2020

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Shocking....just shocking...
I did not see 1 decent pass in the 2nd half. Someone post the pass succ% because that was some of the worst passings I’ve seen all my life

Antwerp will be really tough, we are going to have to play close to our best XI to beat them which I doubt we will do.

Probably going to finish 2nd in the group and draw a horrible team from the CL losers. That dreadful performance away at Antwerp will end up costing us 1st place.
nah nah nah
someone told me they were just a bunch of farmers

For all the media salivating... with Antwerp's result tonight, we still needed a win next week against them anyway to win the group... a draw or a win tonight was kinda irrelevant!
But hey, let BBC London have their day (I thought local radio was MEANT to be biased... they seem to fucking hate us!) They even missed the fact we'd qualified in 'declaring' it must feel like a defeat!
We're through with the draw... we couldn't win the group tonight either way without winning next week... so we may as well put that to bed, and focus on Sunday first, eh?!

Ok so I’m American. I didn’t grow up watching football. I adopted it as an adult. So maybe you folks who are native to the sport can explain this to me.

GKs don’t get tired right? So why would you play anybody but your first choice GK in any meaningful game? Is it something that is promised a second choice keeper to get them to sign/keep them on the team? Please don’t come at me with this “to keep them match sharp” BS.
I'm English, have watched and played football most of my life, and still am not convinced that rotating keepers makes sense. You ask a good question.

Disgraceful. Thought antwerp would be the end of this type of performances. A lot of pre madonnas out there tonight. Chelsea beat the EL champions 4 nil away with a lot of players rested. Shows weve a lot to do and a long way to go.
Still very underwhelmed with bales performances
*prima donnas

What a weird game and performance...

I know it’s a broken record at this stage, but can anyone offer up any sensible argument as to why we’re getting rid of a very competent deputy GK in Gazza to use Hart, who is literally completely and utterly broken as a professional footballer? I mean what the actual fuck was he doing for their second goal??
Don’t get me wrong he seems like a great bloke, but he shouldn’t be anywhere near starting matches for Tottenham...
Haven't seen the game, but by all accounts, Hart is an inspiration behind the scenes.

Back
Top Bottom