Tottenham Hotspur v. LASK || Europa League Group Stage 03.12.2020

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hart
Doherty - Sanchez - Tanganga - Davies
Winks - Lo Celso
Bale - Dele - Lucas
Vinicius
11 changes, all make sense. We only need a draw to actually qualify from the group but a win would be nice to stay top going into the Antwerp fixture.

Think we'll win 3-1

Hart
Winks - Lo Celso
Bale - Dele - Lucas
Vinicius
11 changes, all make sense. We only need a draw to actually qualify from the group but a win would be nice to stay top going into the Antwerp fixture.

Think we'll win 3-1

That has to be the most obvious line up for us, 11 players who didn't start today v Chelsea so as to rest the rest for NLD and assuming Lamela and Alderweireld still out injured.

Would like to see Harvey White get a longer run out as IMO he's the most likely of the youngsters to get to a stage where he can become a regular off the bench to rest a first team player or even rotate against 'easier' teams. And he'd be the rotation option for Hojbjerg where we don't currently have any good alternatives. Maybe 30 minutes as realistically LASK should have little to play for by then ?

Think we could see Brandon Austin getting 10 minutes as GK to follow Whiteman last Thursday.

There is an u21 game on Monday at 12.00 which may give a clue as to whether we see more of Dane Scarlett - if he plays in the u21 game, we probably won't. Same with Cirkin.

With 12 subs, I'd expect half to be experienced players in case we need them, with the other half being youngsters (last EL match we had 5 youngsters).

Hart
Winks - Lo Celso
Bale - Dele - Lucas
Vinicius

Think we'll win 3-1

It doesn't make a difference if we win or draw this game, we'll still need to beat Antwerp in the final game to finish top, assuming they beat Ludogorets.

Hart
Winks - Lo Celso
Bale
- Dele - Lucas
Vinicius

Yeh... Picks itself really.

Mind you getting, the job done early would be nice cos I'd like to see the dream team front 6 against the Scum next weekend..... Be nice to end the game with Vin on the pitch next Sunday too.

Looking forward to these games. Amid the intense stress we have been, and will be, under in the massive league run we have, it's nice to relax a bit watching some of the *2nd XI" try to impress.

Another game and opportunity for Dele, Bale and the youngsters to get some minutes on the pitch. LASK won't be a hard to beat. I really wish to see Bale back in his old real madrid form. That's still a boost we are missing and waiting for. He has to perform - no way is going to allow himself to go back to Real Madrid. They are struggling hard in the League and CL. I bet they would blame him for that if he was playing for them atm ;)

But yeah, I am looking forward to the game! Great to have no international breaks anymore - until March ;)

Last edited:
A lot of people are saying this will be an easy win. I hope so but am not wholly convinced. We need a result from this game, otherwise Antwerp becomes must win. I care little whether we finish first or second in the group. Get a result and take all the pressure off the final match. Lineup picks itself as others mention but the bench needs to be the first team not the youngsters.

A lot of people are saying this will be an easy win. I hope so but am not wholly convinced. We need a result from this game, otherwise Antwerp becomes must win. I care little whether we finish first or second in the group. Get a result and take all the pressure off the final match. Lineup picks itself as others mention but the bench needs to be the first team not the youngsters.

We're allowed a huge bench and 5 subs so there's room for a few young'ns again....

I want Tanganga so start vs Goons if Toby isn't fit - not Rodon as he will be targeted now

Also - rest Bale for Sunday and start Berg, he was so shit yesterday

Back
Top Bottom