Tottenham Hotspur v. LASK || Europa League Group Stage 03.12.2020

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Paulo tomorrow morning sliding into Jose's office
200.gif

I’m writing myself a letter and on the envelope it says “Do not open until the next time Spurs are in the Europa League group stage”.

The text of that letter: “You‘ve been here before and you must now know better than to get excited for Europa League group games because they are wank in every sense of the word. Spurs won’t care, the opposition will be shite, and you will end up spending at least half the time mindlessly looking at your phone to pass the time. Stop looking forward to them all week, you’ll only disappoint yourself. Stop rushing home from work, you aren’t missing anything. Just stop it mate.”

The bigger picture is that in the end it doesn't matter if we won or drew, we're through, if we beat Antwerp we top the group.

The smaller picture is me shaking an angry fist having just wasted two hours of my life

Tell you what, thank god we bought Reguilon.

Can you imagine if we were still going into league games with Doherty and Davies as our full backs!!?

Back
Top Bottom