Tottenham Hotspur v. LASK || Europa League Group Stage 03.12.2020

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Shit Thursday, shit game. Seen millions of them.

Rip the scum a new one this weekend, crush Antwerp, ice bucket Doherty, sell Sanchez and leave Hart to 'inspire' the dressing room (whatever the fuck that suggests).

One can only hope that was a performance which was thinking ahead to Sunday.

We weren't lacking too many players there but we did not maybe have the necessary mindset.

It's the lack of inspiration even in games like this which worries me as much as the ease in which we concede goals.

Not fatal but really have to stop flitting between very good and average.

Wow...what a load of shit that was...Hart is a joke imo. How he is ahead of gazzaniga I do not know..
When you struggle to beat a team I have never heard of, questions need to be asked of some of these back up players. They clearly do not want to prove themselves to mourinho.
Thought dele alli had a good cameo.

Fuck you we ended up drawing with 9 bloody defenders on the pitch. You might me happy with that but we hardly tested their goalie. It was a shocking performance. There is now way a team that we put out should play like that! How much did it cost compared to LASK? If it wasn’t for the the two pens we would have been in real trouble plus the chances they had in the first half.

Nah, that's bollocks innit.

What a weird game and performance...

I know it’s a broken record at this stage, but can anyone offer up any sensible argument as to why we’re getting rid of a very competent deputy GK in Gazza to use Hart, who is literally completely and utterly broken as a professional footballer? I mean what the actual fuck was he doing for their second goal??
Don’t get me wrong he seems like a great bloke, but he shouldn’t be anywhere near starting matches for Tottenham...
The treatment of Gazzaniga is baffling

He ain't perfect but he is better than joe bloody hart

You know your finished when you cant get a game at west ham and burnley

Crazy to think how much potential he showed his first year.

He did, but I remember after the first season saying he was a not on the level of Chris, Jan or Toby of Ajax signings.

Oh the abuse I got.

Truth is like many other defenders with natural footballing skills and lots of physique, he just never seems to improve his ability to read the game or be discplined in how to navigate space and zones.

Back
Top Bottom