Tottenham Hotspur v. LASK || Europa League Group Stage 03.12.2020

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Paulo tomorrow morning sliding into Jose's office
200.gif

We should be grateful for that.

Hart, Doherty, Lo Celso, Davies, Bale, Sanchez were shocking tonight.

Second string for a reason. You'd hope they'd raise their game.

The Lo Celso - Ndombele experiment should not be repeated.

I think there were a number of issues. Ndombele should be played deeper. Lo Celso further forward.

Its also a partnership thatll need everything around it perfect. So it'll need the wing backs willing to get forward. Kane to drop deep and aid them etc.

I reckon we could have put prime Dembele and Wanyama in midfield today and we'd have been just as poor.

I’m writing myself a letter and on the envelope it says “Do not open until the next time Spurs are in the Europa League group stage”.

The text of that letter: “You‘ve been here before and you must now know better than to get excited for Europa League group games because they are wank in every sense of the word. Spurs won’t care, the opposition will be shite, and you will end up spending at least half the time mindlessly looking at your phone to pass the time. Stop looking forward to them all week, you’ll only disappoint yourself. Stop rushing home from work, you aren’t missing anything. Just stop it mate.”
CC me please mate. Ta.

Fuck you we ended up drawing with 9 bloody defenders on the pitch. You might me happy with that but we hardly tested their goalie. It was a shocking performance. There is now way a team that we put out should play like that! How much did it cost compared to LASK? If it wasn’t for the the two pens we would have been in real trouble plus the chances they had in the first half.
But we did get 2 penalties and if we beat Antwerp we top the group, if we don’t we are still in the hat, it’s a fucking make shift team who have never all started before , playing in -4 freezing there Bollox off , let’s be honest they probably thought they could give 30% Effort and still not lose , and guess what we didn’t lose , so stop trying to look for something to moan about! The first pen it was going in if he doesn’t hand ball it , you are carrying on like we put our our best 11 tonight ! Fucking hell some people just aren’t happy !

Antwerp will be really tough, we are going to have to play close to our best XI to beat them which I doubt we will do.

Probably going to finish 2nd in the group and draw a horrible team from the CL losers. That dreadful performance away at Antwerp will end up costing us 1st place.

I think Jose will go strong next week. Winning the group is important as the play offs were. So can't see him playing it down. Might actually make 2000 people apply for the ballot to go see that

Back
Top Bottom