Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

To be serious for a moment, I think there's a deep depression inside that club at the moment. A malaise. A deep unhappiness. It was apparent on the faces of many players yesterday, especially the empty shell that used to be Lacazette. They know their manager is failing and they're starting to want nothing to do with it. Very, very sad indeed.

Well that's that over!!!! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

giphy.gif

My only regret about this period is fans aren't in the stadium. The worst Woolwich team for 50 years deserves a full stadium of gooners to wallow in misery together.

I can't wait till they let the AFTV lot back in so they can get abused by their own fans..

Xhaka should have been booked early in the first half for deliberately trying to take Kane out of the game in a succession of cynical fouls

Got away with murder thanks to an incompetent referee

Last edited:
One thing I think has become apparent to Arse fans is that Bellerin is shit. I always said he was crap, all he has is pace and he is very very quick but he can’t tackle, can’t cross, is not a smart player. Took them ages to figure that out.

They are absolutely melting over at Woolwich-mania. Some are even wishing relegation with the hopes that it will cause Kroenke to sell.

:mourlmao:

Hahahhaha, could you imagine the scenes when Spurs would win the league and Scum would get relegated
:mourlmao::mourlmao::mourlmao:

I think few of us here would just turn into bright light and transform to higher form of life for rest of eternity :D :D

Xhaka should have been booked early in the first half for deliberately trying to take Kane out of the game in a succession of fouls

Got away with murder thanks to an incompetent referee

He gets away with murder every game. Every single time he plays against anyone I swear he could get 4/5 yellow cards yet gets let off by the ref every single match. It’s very strange.

Totally agree re Xhaka. How the hell he escaped without a yellow for the rugby tackle on Kane in the 2nd minute was a joke. Wasn't until his 4th or 5th foul that the ref decided to book him. Incompetent shit.

One thing I think has become apparent to Arse fans is that Bellerin is shit. I always said he was crap, all he has is pace and he is very very quick but he can’t tackle, can’t cross, is not a smart player. Took them ages to figure that out.
He also cannot take throw ins which is mental for any Professional player

Back
Top Bottom