Spurs vs Leicester City 20 Dec 14:15

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We already found that out on Wednesday in my opinion, the answer is no. They won’t be winners, not in this competition, not this season.

Don’t mean to be all doom and gloom but I got my answer, looking forward to the cups and Europa league and hoping we keep pace for top 4.

The league is not something we are ready for.

It's a strong point you make and maybe you are right.

I think last week against Palace was worse because it was a game we could have secured quite easily I felt.

The cups do not get win and nor does to p 4 if we don't win today. Mentality is mentality.

I think last week against Palace was worse because it was a game we could have secured quite easily I felt.

The cups do not get win and nor does to p 4 if we don't win today. Mentality is mentality.
Cups require momentary mental strength (woolwich proved this over the past 5-6 years).

Where as the league is an endurance test of mentality. We could have a bad league run and still turn up in the cups. Hoping we don’t have a bad league run obviously though.

That's the difference between us and Liverpool. Our games against Palace were identical. We both scored early, then Palace went on to dominate for a while. We then failed to create any significant chances on the counter, giving Palace the upper hand to ultimately equalize, while Liverpool ran riot on them on the counter. I don't think it was a difference in tactics, what Liverpool did was pure difference in quality.

So, we are awful at defending set pieces and Leicester haven't scored a single goal from a set piece this season..

You know what that means.
The karma won’t be with us ? :roflmao: , their goal keeper will do the same than Crystal palace:auriergrin:

Back
Top Bottom