Spurs vs Leicester City 20 Dec 14:15

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You may be right. I think the nostalgia attached to bale from his first spell with us makes me wanna see him roll back the years and be the player to win us games but I think that yard of pace he has lost has affected his confidence. Would still like to see him play more central tho, I think it would give us another dimension to our attack. Like you said I too noticed that he made some decent runs but wasn’t passed to by team mates.
If only he could roll back the years
I haven’t given up on n him yet but I’m not confident

He didn’t jump at all
What are you on about?
Never even looked behind and knew he was there. Sissoko is always the support never one on one. But still jump and knock it out for a corner. Our shape was all over the shop and aurier had a nightmare. Almost like the fairy dust of the last few weeks wore off him.

I’m really not sure how to respond to this error strewn piece of literary garbage. Acceptance? Me? Even people who hate me at least accept me. You strike me as a fat man with limited self-control, who is literally wobbling with anger and frustration, because someone doesn’t think the sun shines out of your gargantuan backside.

And Churchill? What the bleeding fuck? I don’t want to pick your life apart, because you’d probably burst into tears and leave the forum you so desperately need.
“the forum you so desperately need “??????

How many times have you flounced off from here only to come crawling back ?
Fucking oxygen thief

Never even looked behind and knew he was there. Sissoko is always the support never one on one. But still jump and knock it out for a corner. Our shape was all over the shop and aurier had a nightmare. Almost like the fairy dust of the lady few weeks wore off him.
Even just make some sort of challenge but nothing
Just made a back

Just watching motd.
Start of that second goal Moura just jogs and watches as Leicester build a 2v1 overlap leaving the crossing bloke in acres.

Sissoko does his human traffic cone impression.

The look Alderweireld gives Sissoko afterwards is scathing.

Just watching motd.
Start of that second goal Moura just jogs and watches as Leicester build a 2v1 overlap leaving the crossing bloke in acres.

Sissoko does his human traffic cone impression.

The look Alderweireld gives Sissoko afterwards is scathing.
Yep I noticed all this during the game.

I was fuming at Lucas for the first. Sissoko for the second.

Something nobody has mentioned, why didn't Lloris just come out and catch it?

A lot of our defensive problems against crosses could be solved if Hugo comes off his line a bit more to catch the ball.

Yep I noticed all this during the game.

I was fuming at Lucas for the first. Sissoko for the second.

Something nobody has mentioned, why didn't Lloris just come out and catch it?

A lot of our defensive problems against crosses could be solved if Hugo comes off his line a bit more to catch the ball.
Lucus wasn't on for the first....

Lucus wasn't on for the first....
I meant the first part of the action. Jogging back like that. He only just came on.

Supposedly the players work like animals for Jose. Like fuck they do. Will Jose be ruthless against Lucas as he is with Tanguy?

The minute Tanguy went down in the opening seconds, I knew Jose wouldn't like that.

That doesn’t make it right

Next season could be huge for us but some alleged fans can’t see further than our last couple of games

It’s more than about a couple of games. It’s about a whole approach to most games, grinding out games from our own box having two shots a game will just about get worn when there’s an ends to that means, when there isn’t it’s about as bad as football gets - playing insipid shite and getting beat/drawing - and will rightly get questioned because there's no fucking payoff.

And there's still lots of things wrong. Midfield is still a footballing wasteland, when we have to take the initiative we look clueless, even against the shitkickers.

A year is long enough to be seeing better than some of the garbage we’ve seen this season and it's been three pretty turgid wankfests this week alone.

I'll be fucking amazed if Kane is still here next season and he's been directly involved in 19/25 goals. I have serious doubts about Mourinho's tactics without that kind of input from a single player.

Last edited:
It’s more than about a couple of games. It’s about a whole approach to most games, grinding out games from our own box having two shots a game will just about get worn when there’s an ends to that means, when there isn’t it’s about as bad as football gets - playing insipid shite and getting beat/drawing - and will rightly get questioned because there's no fucking payoff.

And there's still lots of things wrong. Midfield is still a footballing wasteland, when we have to take the initiative we look clueless, even against the shitkickers.

A year is long enough to be seeing better than some of the garbage we’ve seen this season and it's been three pretty turgid wankfests this week alone.

I'll be fucking amazed if Kane is still here next season and he's been directly involved in 19/25 goals. I have serious doubts about Mourinho's tactics without that kind of input from a single player.

A year is long enough.... garbage? We are seriously melting. Jose has had one window for crying out loud and surely we knew Liverpool were not going to be challenged by us. The kind of season it is turning out to be, it is realistic for us to get into the top 4. The aurier challenge just handed the game to them. We get in at half time 0-0 then it could be a different game. Apart from kane, son, n'dombele, hojbjerg, regi, Toby there is not enough quality in the team. I am.sure Jose did not want bale and wanted better then Doherty.

Relax it is a long season.

Thinking the same. He’s not a defend and counter strike forward. Needs service, not long boots to chase down ala Vardy, Podence and the like. Can’t imagine he will remain happy.

I meant the first part of the action. Jogging back like that. He only just came on.

Supposedly the players work like animals for Jose. Like fuck they do. Will Jose be ruthless against Lucas as he is with Tanguy?

The minute Tanguy went down in the opening seconds, I knew Jose wouldn't like that.
He should not be coming on in games we are trying to win. Even against Liverpool he seemed like a rabbit caught in headlights, not knowing what the hell to do. Need to make lots of changes in this squad and I think he is one of the ones to go.

Thinking the same. He’s not a defend and counter strike forward. Needs service, not long boots to chase down ala Vardy, Podence and the like. Can’t imagine he will remain happy.
You sound like redknapp and Owen. Top 4 is realistic and so is winning something. Couple of games ago he was near the top of the scoring charts and the team winning. He is happy if we get top 4 and a cup come end of the season. Such a long way to go calm down people

Out of interest where do you think Kane will go to?

Back
Top Bottom