Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sabitzer has had a pretty good game.

If we are scouting though - let's hope Haidara is on our radar.

I've just started watching this one from the start of the second half. I've been keeping an eye on Haidara since his RBS days, I'm pleased he's starting to get regular game time now at RBL, but Nagelsmann seems to be using him more as an ARM. I know Nagelsmann is prone to re-position players in nonconformist ways and Haidara has been playing quite well generally this season, but it's not really where I see him playing as a career.

Bit annoying that Arteta has realised that if he doesn't play David Luiz, he's likely to keep more cleansheets and if he doesn't play William, he'll likely create and score more goals.

Incredible it took him this long.

Scum's next 4 prem games are tricky.

Plenty of time for them to slip back into the sludge.

yep. They’ve got pretty lucky with the fixtures. An out of form Chelsea and then two easy games, although they were lucky to bet Brighton. They are just so jammy. But they have a tough January and February. Would be nice for them to get their hopes up only to fall into mother pit of despairing defeats

Wasn't really his choice, they tested positive for covid and weren't available, he fell into this team selection

William and Luiz were both on the bench today weren't they? He could have put them back in the team and he didn't.

Piss easy next few fixtures coming up for them too.

Back
Top Bottom