Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

3 straight wins and still not in the top half. Shows how shit they've been. They're a mid table/top 8 team. They'll lose games coming up. Honestly just not that bothered by them

William and Luiz were both on the bench today weren't they? He could have put them back in the team and he didn't.

Piss easy next few fixtures coming up for them too.
No I meant for the game that kicked off the run of form i think against Chelsea they weren't available

So he got lucky because he selected the only players that were available and has stuck to with them because they have won

He had enough times to drop his signings Luiz (wanted him to sign a contract) and Willian and only did qhen he was forced too

No I meant for the game that kicked off the run of form i think against Chelsea they weren't available

So he got lucky because he selected the only players that were available and has stuck to with them because they have won

He had enough times to drop his signings Luiz (wanted him to sign a contract) and Willian and only did qhen he was forced too

Its a shame its come to that.

They're much improved. And adding Smith Rowe has been a master stroke for them.

Hopefully a come back down to earth soon. Winning breeds confidence.

Yeah genuine luck, wasn't his fault they were ahit, but now he gets credit if they win?

Its like the media dont want to be proved wrong

Nothing to worry us though

True

But Smith-Rowe has been injured iirc, same as Nelson. Both have been out for ages so not had the chance to play them until now, even if the covid situation forced Arteta's hand

Either way, this season is nuts. There's like 3 points separating 4th and 12th, anyone can drop down or get back up in a game week. Although some clubs obviously have a game or two in hand, which could change things.

WBA are 100% going down though. Shocking performance from every single player.

Yeah genuine luck, wasn't his fault they were ahit, but now he gets credit if they win?

Its like the media dont want to be proved wrong

Nothing to worry us though

Nah, they're a class or two below us. (annoys me they are 6 points behind us).

But I don't think they're worse than the likes of Villa etc who are up there. They'll finish top 8

Just finished Inter/Crotone, crazy game, Crotone probably the better side for an hour, then Inter just banged in a bunch of goals. The more I watch Skriniar the more I think in anything other than a bus park he'd be terrible. He's so clunky.

Just finished Inter/Crotone, crazy game, Crotone probably the better side for an hour, then Inter just banged in a bunch of goals. The more I watch Skriniar the more I think in anything other than a bus park he'd be terrible. He's so clunky.
That's what I gathered from our interest in him in the summer. Can't remember if it was Five or Todd who said he was extremely slow/lacking agility and would struggle in a high line.

That's what I gathered from our interest in him in the summer. Can't remember if it was Five or Todd who said he was extremely slow/lacking agility and would struggle in a high line.

I think it's telling that Conte is happy to offload him, and he plays a pretty conservative brand of football (although he seems to be picking him most weeks now).

How are Newcastle getting on against Leicester? They did us a favour against city the other day, fingers crossed for the same result today.
Newcastle doing really well, Vardy was in twice but offside both times, very disciplined defence.

Leicester look leggy, hard to play their high intensity system in this schedule without rotation.

Back
Top Bottom