Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He dribbled a bit during the goal of the season against Burnley though didn't he?!! Also a great goal against Chelsea a few seasons ago i remember a bit of dribbling going on....🤔
So that's 2 examples....
I love son and he is amazing in all ways but as a gut feeling, a lot of his dribbles get nullified quickly and he loses possession....am happy to be proven wrong but that's the impression I get.

I was replying to Kanesisable or whatever the fuck he's called!!.....but fair enough fella. 👍
I'm not sure I've ever replied to you, never mind being rude to you, but cheers for that.

Asking honestly, what was wrong with what I posted? Son is clearly a player who you want run onto a through ball rather than have dribble past the last line of defence.

Did you take it as an insult against Son?

I'm not sure I've ever replied to you, never mind being rude to you, but cheers for that.

Asking honestly, what was wrong with what I posted? Son is clearly a player who you want run onto a through ball rather than have dribble past the last line of defence.

I would agree that Son is not our best dribbler in terms of accuracy.. although I would say he is the best at dribbling with speed. But even in terms of accuracy he is still one of our best.. probably top 3 players in that regard. I would say Ndombele is actually our best at dribbling accuracy.. it just needs to be used more effectively.

I would agree that Son is not our best dribbler in terms of accuracy.. although I would say he is the best at dribbling with speed. But even in terms of accuracy he is still one of our best.. probably top 3 players in that regard. I would say Ndombele is actually our best at dribbling accuracy.. it just needs to be used more effectively.
Yeah, that specific scenario of hurtling at full pelt towards the opposition is a bit of a Son speciality, but he's not a player for tight spaces, or standing a defender up 1v1.

Being our top 3 dribbler isn't much tbh, who is he competing with? Ndombele no 1, maybe Lo Celso no 2. It's not a strength of this team.

Yeah, that specific scenario of hurtling at full pelt towards the opposition is a bit of a Son speciality, but he's not a player for tight spaces, or standing a defender up 1v1.

Being our top 3 dribbler isn't much tbh, who is he competing with? Ndombele no 1, maybe Lo Celso no 2. It's not a strength of this team.
Maybe Lamela to complete :)

You think that's being rude?! You've got a lot to learn! Don't like you or dislike you. All you've ever given me is one disagree and nothing else, so hardly gonna care what you think. Get over yourself.
As for Son, i was explaining examples of when he has scored from great dribbles not that he's the best dribbler. That usually applies to midfielders, not wingers/forwards. That ok with you?

You think that's being rude?! You've got a lot to learn! Don't like you or dislike you. All you've ever given me is one disagree and nothing else, so hardly gonna care what you think. Get over yourself.
As for Son, i was explaining examples of when he has scored from great dribbles not that he's the best dribbler. That usually applies to midfielders, not wingers/forwards. That ok with you?
Awkward White People Smile | Know Your Meme

Welp... nice talking to you.

So that's 2 examples....
I love son and he is amazing in all ways but as a gut feeling, a lot of his dribbles get nullified quickly and he loses possession....am happy to be proven wrong but that's the impression I get.
You're probably right about his dribbling but then again, if he were a great at everything, he'd be Ronaldo. Because he has some deficiencies, he's just world class, not Messi/Ronaldo level. Even Ronaldo during his Man Utd days lost the ball a lot.

That guy is a Kane fanboy.
Tries to denigrate Son whenever he gets a chance.
Likely a Liverpool or City supporter.
Totally allowed to be a Kane fanboy but no need to have a pop at others who aren't Kane....although we've all been there at times!
Why the hell would a pool or citeh supporter come on a spurs forum? Beggars belief!

Totally allowed to be a Kane fanboy but no need to have a pop at others who aren't Kane....although we've all been there at times!
Why the hell would a pool or citeh supporter come on a spurs forum? Beggars belief!
Look at his posting history. He denigrates every Spurs player. He just resurfaced after being binned from this forum but he's back and back denigrating everyone.

Watching the goal again, I'm actually convinced that there is a telepathic connection between these two...
Watch how Kane is delivering that inch perfect pass into the space he wants Son to run into and watch Son just making that perfectly timed run into that space before the ball even leaves Kane's foot...insane really
thats what professional football should be at a top level.

Why cant you all be fans of both ?
If anything, can we be a fan of one without being a fan of the other at this point? Yes, Kane is a more complete player, but Son is like a turbo charger for the heavy lifting Kane does.

Back
Top Bottom