Pierre-Emile Højbjerg

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

One or two of our players would have been on life support after that tackle. PEH wanted to play on and was laughing with their manager at the end.
To be fair, they are both danes and Thomas Frank is a former National youth coach, that had PEH in the U/19 squad in 2012-2013. So i do think they know each other :)

Considering his overall game since joining, he is consistently good and everything he does is so so tidy. His passing, of all types, is simple but perfect because of the way he sets his body, minute adjustments which he does very efficiently that allow precision and flexibility. I think he may be world class already. I’m not sure he really needs to develop more, it’s more about wining stuff and starting to get recognition from others for being as good as he is already. He has huge potential as a leader, and would be a certain captain if not for the two we already have.

I imagine we will struggle to keep hold of him unless we seriously challenge for the title and CL from now on. The top clubs are going to recognize how good he is and are going to want him.

It was said on the commentary that PEH was going nuts.
Anyone know who to, and why?
For about a couple of minutes he was incandessant, but by the time he's walked off the pitch and down the tunnel he was fine. I have a sneaky feeling he may have been a bit upset at DaSilva for some reason, because apparently he had just smashed his leg up.

Bit worried he'll have an x-ray today as a precaution and they'll find a fracture. He was lucky to walk off after that. Clearly went through the pad and the skin.
Making me wince thinking about it.
As soon as it happened he waved his hand and I thought the worst. Saw Kane glance over a couple of times but also doing his job to get back.
Would have been pretty poor if he was laying there with his foot flopping around all over the place and everyone just playing on.

For about a couple of minutes he was incandessant, but by the time he's walked off the pitch and down the tunnel he was fine. I have a sneaky feeling he may have been a bit upset at DaSilva for some reason, because apparently he had just smashed his leg up.
Can't have been at that lad, because Dasilva (I think) was already off the pitch. PEH wanted to go back on the pitch to confront someone.

I think they showed a replay on the biggest stadium screens in whatecer demographic makes them the biggest. He probably saw the point of contact, which looked very nasty and deliberate and went batshit.
When you see it in it's entirety, although it's dangerous, it's clearly an accident.

Can't have been at that lad, because Dasilva (I think) was already off the pitch. PEH wanted to go back on the pitch to confront someone.
That's not how I saw it. He was angry when still on the pitch, then he was upset at being subbed and then he went calm.

Back
Top Bottom