Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just popped on to say what an absolute genius Bielsa is, the football they played today and the way they pressed and attacked in waves was simply breath taking.

Ignore the fact they lost 3-0 to Crawley Town. It doesn't matter.

Just give manager of the year to Bielsa now

Really good game between PSV and Ajax. Malen, Tadic and Gravenberch the best players on show. Not sure what to make of Antony yet, obviously has quality but a few years away yet.

Good guy Josh is.

Worked with him at Orient.

Yeah, lovely bloke.

Tidy footballer. Just shows you the level you really need to get too though to make it big. Because I don't think he really played any true level higher than League One.

Though I also think alot is down to luck, who you know and oppertunity.

Yeah, lovely bloke.

Tidy footballer. Just shows you the level you really need to get too though to make it big. Because I don't think he really played any true level higher than League One.

Though I also think alot is down to luck, who you know and oppertunity.
I agree with the last bit.

There are some prem players that should not have played that level. I've also seen non-league players that are really good and could have played higher but never got the chance.

One of the biggest changes is that the academy systems at most clubs start so young now. It's like a clone factory. They all have similar set ups so more and more you get neat and tidy players like wright, White, Skipp, Winks etc...

So then you need to show something special to make that step to the top level.

Back
Top Bottom