Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

But he did play 90? Not sure I'd be so willing absolve a MFer of an opponent's MOM performance from the MF. And this ever-disappointing Tonali...this is the player that so many spilled so much man juice on in the xfer threads right?

Kessie did.

Tonali was so poor he got subbed off. Sanches played 80.

Tonali is a fine talent and was excellent for Brescia last year and he's only 20 years old - but he's been nothing but disappointing since his big move to Milan.

I have no doubt he'll ultimately come good but Bennacer and Kessie are just streets ahead of him. And he's done nothing to displace them.

Kessie did.

Tonali was so poor he got subbed off. Sanches played 80.

Tonali is a fine talent and was excellent for Brescia last year and he's only 20 years old - but he's been nothing but disappointing since his big move to Milan.

I have no doubt he'll ultimately come good but Bennacer and Kessie are just streets ahead of him. And he's done nothing to displace them.
Tonali did get stretchered off did he not?

And he is meant to just be back up this season also I think.

Hoffenheim keeper (on recent form) might be one of the worst I've seen in the last few years. Nice hat trick for Schalke youngster Matthew Hoppe today, but poor keeping on all three. Leaves in poor goals almost every week.

Just finished the RBL/Dortmund game. Dortmund scored some nice goals but very disappointed in RBL/Nagelsmann.

RBL started brightly and for the first 30 minutes were right at it, Dortmund could barely get out of their own half or string two passes together, then for some reason, after the forced sub of Witsel by Dortmund, RBL just couldn't seem to get back their intensity, the next 60-70 minutes and without even being outstanding themselves, Dortmund were comfortably the better side, RBL looking incoherent with and without the ball, tactically they were a mess and Dortmund scored some classic "Dortmund" goals, involving smart interplay on counters/half counters. Sancho staring to get his mojo back, Haaland's hold up play is showing clear signs of improvement - a good example being the second goal - and Reus gilded the Lilly with a couple of sublime assists.

Nagelsman took too long to react to what was happening and when he did, made pretty poor/meh choices which didn't improve things, maybe made them worse.

That said, it has to pointed out Nagelsmann is working with vastly inferior individual components than Terzic/Dortmund have, especially in the attacking areas.

But RBL didn't even do the "collective" thing well tonight and make it hard for Dortmund, they were just poor for the last hour of the game.

TV reality star and former Tottenham academy player Mark Wright on the bench for Crawley against Leeds.

The Magic of the FA Cup.

:pocheyes:

Back
Top Bottom