Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So you MUST be a Premier League veteran to be considered an incredible talent?

We all knew Ebe Eze was an incredible talent and he hadn't played a lick of Prem football.
Eze has player so much more than him. Tell me - where exactly did you realise he’s an incredible talent?

Eze has player so much more than him. Tell me - where exactly did you realise he’s an incredible talent?

At the same age, Eze was putting up average numbers in the Championship though, even Grealish was struggling at the same age.

Even now he's only been involved in 1 less goal than Eze in the Premier League this season... in about 900 less minutes!!!

Seeing him every now and then when Woolwich were playing Europa, you could tell he was probably the best player on the pitch. But after the performance against Chelsea, you can see how good he is going to be with the right mindset and hard work.

Got good balance, good with both feet, likes to pass and move and as shown this season when given the chance, has the end product to go with it.

Purple patch highlighted more due to the likes of Willian and Pepe failing before him? Maybe. But its not like he's just some randomer who has come out of nowhere.

Obviously he could go down the route of so many who have been as hyped as he has from a young age. And I think he'd likely need to leave Woolwich to fulfil his potential. Same as Saka.

Seeing him every now and then when Woolwich were playing Europa, you could tell he was probably the best player on the pitch. But after the performance against Chelsea, you can see how good he is going to be with the right mindset and hard work.
He has 1 start in the EL - you’re talking bollox, mate - soz

I did - one start and 2 subs

Yeah... this season.

He started for them in the EL in 2018 before signing for RB Leipzig on an injury ravaged loan at the age of 18.

And has been poor in all 3.

About as poor as Carlos Vinicius, I suppose.

1 goal and 2 assists in 119 minutes of play IS shocking.

Plus, considering you think Doherty is actually better than Aurier. Your card on judging any player has been revoked.

Hahaha - what? Of course it’s this season unless you thought he was a big talent 2 years ago already

I mentioned his name (Amongst other of Englands best young talent) on here years ago.

He's not just some random out of the blue youngster who's been thrown in out of desperation from Arteta to see what sticks. He's been highly rated and touted as an incredibly talented player for years.

Hence why RB Leipzig went after him.

I'd like to think him, Saka and probably Martinelli will want to leave within the next few years and fulfil their true potential. By then, Arteta should hopefully have continued the Woolwich downfall whilst the owners continue to not give a shit.

FRANCK THE TANCK.

Another goal for him tonight.

Right now, probably the best central midfielder in Europe not named Tanguy Ndombele.

About as poor as Carlos Vinicius, I suppose.

1 goal and 2 assists in 119 minutes of play IS shocking.

Plus, considering you think Doherty is actually better than Aurier. Your card on judging any player has been revoked.

Vinicius has been more impressive, a lot more to the game than just raw stats.

I would say so far this year Aurier and Doherty have been equally terrible with Doherty being lightyears better in previous years.

Anyways they have nothing to do with the fact that Smith-Rowe is crap.

Last edited:
At the same age, Eze was putting up average numbers in the Championship though, even Grealish was struggling at the same age.

Even now he's only been involved in 1 less goal than Eze in the Premier League this season... in about 900 less minutes!!!

Got good balance, good with both feet, likes to pass and move and as shown this season when given the chance, has the end product to go with it.

Purple patch highlighted more due to the likes of Willian and Pepe failing before him? Maybe. But its not like he's just some randomer who has come out of nowhere.

Obviously he could go down the route of so many who have been as hyped as he has from a young age. And I think he'd likely need to leave Woolwich to fulfil his potential. Same as Saka.
I'm not saying he is not talented but its way to early. Saka ill give you. He is the only one in their squad id want. I advise caution on SR a youth coach freind of mine just called him this seasons Todd Cantwell, he said be wary of young player right now as its hard to judge their standard as the lack of crowds is having a huge up tick in their form. He said it is artificial giving them conditions very much as they are accustomed to.

Nah - that was the ever disappointing Sandro Tonali
But he did play 90? Not sure I'd be so willing absolve a MFer of an opponent's MOM performance from the MF. And this ever-disappointing Tonali...this is the player that so many spilled so much man juice on in the xfer threads right?

Back
Top Bottom