FA CUP 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We'll both probably lose anyway in the next round :), but if not :

tumblr_mz844653fb1qedb29o1_500.gif

This would be such a good draw for away fans. Marine (unique), Wycombe (new), and 6k away fans at a proper old school ground.

:klinsmann:
New in a competitive game. We played them there in a friendly under Hoddle. A boring nil nil.

Will be a difficult match. They are a physical side and very good at set pieces. I’d say it is certain they will score against us with one.

Wycombe. The same Wycombe who almost made us pay with that 4-3 not very long ago when Janssen just about scored a penalty? Memory shudder.

With the 4th and 5th round draws being done our minimum target for this year needs to be a two finals, (one down, one to go in the FA or Europa) a cup and top 4 as a bare minimum.

Don’t mean to disrespect Wycombe but realistically, bar a catastrophe we are an away game with no fans allowed at Everton from a quarter final, a final and have a favourable draw in the Europa. All of that combined with a big squad, being well placed in the league we really have no excuses this season to not do something important.

With the 4th and 5th round draws being done our minimum target for this year needs to be a two finals, (one down, one to go in the FA or Europa) a cup and top 4 as a bare minimum.

Don’t mean to disrespect Wycombe but realistically, bar a catastrophe we are an away game with no fans allowed at Everton from a quarter final, a final and have a favourable draw in the Europa. All of that combined with a big squad, being well placed in the league we really have no excuses this season to not do something important.
We could get to 3 finals this season but if we lose them all I would think it’s a terrible season , top 4 and winning at least 1 cup will do me for the season

Back
Top Bottom