Tottenham Vs Fulham - Scott Parker returns

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The Anderson off-the-ball barge on Winksie was his 'Del Boy' moment.
giphy.gif

We need to change it soon, I smell an early substitution. This midfield selection is not working. There is nobody in the middle third who wants to play football.
Really I think we're easy in the middle because of winks being winks and n'dombele being further up. Fulham have got through us numerous times

Take off winks, drop Tango in (needs to be on the ball more with the game in front of him + link our game).

Bring on Vinicius and stick him at #10.

Set-piece presence, unselfish, can score, can assist, plus target in front of Kane.

Make sure all attempt to recover to flat 442/4411 in defence.

Jose has to think a little bit different here.

Wouldn't keep it as is.

If we make a bold sub at HT we can kill this game. Sissoko should not be playing in the forward line.

Otherwise we are going to be scraping our way towards a 1-1 draw.

I would take Winks off and drop Sissoko into central midfield. Winks hasn’t done anything wrong of note but Sissoko gives us energy, strength and pace... attributes we need when defending a slender lead. As to who we bring on I’m unsure... Moura is the only one who would give us balance but he’s been awful (Marine doesn’t count).

Interesting half. I rate Sissoko highly, but not sure he is the best option in the attacking positions, Winks had a mixed half some good and some less so. Would like to see Dele and Bale in the second half.

Yeah, Winks off and Berg on. Sissoko in Winks place. Winks ain't trying to play through the line at all so may as well have Sissoko there and more technique higher up.

Back
Top Bottom