Tottenham Vs Fulham - Scott Parker returns

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So many dropped points. If we played on the front foot and at a tempo I'm sure we would be 6 points plus clear at the top. We are way too passive especially in second half performances. Frustrating. Starting 11 was baffling with quality attacking players we have in the squad

I would get rid of Sanchez, Winks, Lamela, Sissoko and Lucas before the window shuts , to many passangers in the team, it’s time for a Cull, promote the youth ,
We
Must have some talent in the ranks with some hunger instead of players just wanting to steal a wage !

Second half was beyond poor. Substitutions were needed on the hour, we offered absolutely nothing with the ball after half time.

Sissoko and Ndombele tonight were particularly poor. Looking at options on the bench doesn't inspire confidence at the moment either.

Bored stiff watching us these days - patience with project Mourinho is getting pretty thin now. Keep waiting for us to kick into gear and it's the same stuff every week.

Shite.

People can say it's the creativity issue but I think it's our lack of crack player who can even attempt to dribble
Yes. We can.

Our winning at home against a side like Fulham should not be dependent upon one chance being taken.

That sort of passive lethargic bullshit is fine if we’re three up. Not for an entire 45 minutes.
For today though, I thought there were multiple chances...

I really don't think it's fair to blame Jose today...It was just the quality of our players as well as their mentality
Players don't decide the tactics, which is apparently to get up a goal in the first by playing well then deciding to stop doing what worked in the second and conceding. It's basically the summary of Spurs season.

my only hope is that as soon as Covid restrictions disappear and fans are allowed back in, they make their feelings known. This isnt the club to be playing such boring fucking football at

Cup win or not

I'm fed up with bollocks like "we'll learn from this......"

We've had so many learning experiences this season that if they haven't learnt by now, they never will.

Newcastle, West Ham, Palace, Wolves, Fulham.........10 points thrown away.
Yeah I think I'll slap my laptop if that cliché gets rolled out in a post-match interview. There was literally nothing in this game that hasn't already happened (and cost us points) earlier this very season.

People are reacting to the result.

When you look across the board, the other teams around us all just grinding out result at this point. Not like they're non stop attacking, or we're parking the bus the whole time after the goal. Our issue is about seeing out result after scoring.

It's the lacking of individual quality that cost us. Winks just disappeared after half time. Sanchez again playing the background character for opposition goal/attack. Always one step behind.

Even guy like NDombele Kane making shocking decision with their choice of passing, and dribbling in the second half.

Back
Top Bottom