Jose Mourinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I’d bet both my bollocks on Levy caring about one thing, and one thing alone, Top 4. He follows the money.

Without opening the perennial discussion, if he did car about trophies, you’d have to agree he’s a fucking rubbish Chairman.
Yep I've seen sense. Felt like I bought in to the 'jose mainly in for a trophy' theory for a second. Top 4 will be more important to levy for financial reasons.

Could be the holy trinity. 3rd manager to win us a cup & then levy fires them not long after. 4th & league cup will be a success. He has to go if we get no trophy or top 4. If he gets 1 or the other its debatable. Knowing levy you would think top 4 is more important than a cup.
It will be top 4. The club needs it for the stadium costs and profile. That will show he's done his job more than a cup win, where you can get a spawny draw. Both will keep him in a job, top 4 probably will. If he doesnt get us in the champions league i reckon he'll be toast and rightly so.

Nope. Just bored with you, people like you and your shitposting wind up posts.

Never made a wind up post in my life.

Maybe I should be more like you posting such useful posts which are just crying about another poster while swearing at them and including pathetic little insults.

Maybe those are the posts this place needs!

Anyways sorry to distract you from your little temper tantrum feel free to get back to your pathetic little cryfest now.

Never made a wind up post in my life.

Maybe I should be more like you posting such useful posts which are just crying about another poster while swearing at them and including pathetic little insults.

Maybe those are the posts this place needs!

Anyways sorry to distract you from your little temper tantrum feel free to get back to your pathetic little cryfest now.
Most of your posts are wind ups. Can't believe you can't see it...you spend most of your time here leaping from.one disagreement to the other and the only.common factor is you. You're a disgrace and a dickhead. Now toddle on prick.

I can't see us getting top four

Change the approach and find a proper balance between attack and defence then we can do it. Get 1-0 up and then continue to play as the pressure absorbing underdog for the rest of the game then we have no chance. Up to Jose because these players have shown they can do it if let off the leash but at this moment in time it looks as if he won’t adapt

Most of your posts are wind ups. Can't believe you can't see it...you spend most of your time here leaping from.one disagreement to the other and the only.common factor is you. You're a disgrace and a dickhead. Now toddle on prick.

Actually don't have too many disagreements acutally and have way more positive interactions than negative.

This "disagreemnt" for example is started 100% because you needed to have a little cry. There was no need for it and based on nothing I did you just out of nowhere starting cry about a fun little comment I made.

I have also been kind and friendly during the exchange while you cannot make half a sentence without some sort of silly insult and swear so I think it is pretty clear what our exchange says about each one of us.

This is all the result of the "I'll take crap football if it means winning things" mentality.

It's usually spouted either by loser geriatrics ( Bazali Bazali , SpiderSpurs SpiderSpurs etc) who live vicariously through the team (even though they probably can't even follow the ball on the screen), or insecure low iq chaps who are sick of being out bantered by their peers online or real life. The weird Jose fanboy nonces I won't even go into.

If winning is the only thing that matters then it doesn't fucking matter what the sport is. Fuck off to horse racing. Or tiddywinks.

In the Marine match thread after witnessing a boring, shitty yet easy performance a poster commented that he hoped we'd get a better team in the next round, clearly wanting more of a challenge and spectacle. Cue a few cunts saying his disguise had slipped as that meant he didn't want us to win no matter what. Lmao. That's what this pathetic mentality is doing to people. I don't want boring shit football, even if we win.

We play this shit football that requires us to score every chance and never make mistakes despite conceding possession. And that is with Kane and Son outperforming their xG to an extent they literally rank the highest in Europe. Imagine if they weren't that clinical! We actually have cunts after games now blaming players for missing a chance.

Now please just stop all the "we're only 6 points off top, this is the highest we've ever been at this stage etc". I don't care the football is unbearable. Context matters. Being in the mix is relevant when your capable of going on a good run and beating teams convincingly.

I would happily jump on board with the win at all cost crowd. If only for one small thing... I watch our fucking matches. I don't want to see 90 mins of shit. Just no.

Thank you bald cunt for this mess.

Actually don't have too many disagreements acutally and have way more positive interactions than negative.

This "disagreemnt" for example is started 100% because you needed to have a little cry. There was no need for it and based on nothing I did you just out of nowhere starting cry about a fun little comment I made.

I have also been kind and friendly during the exchange while you cannot make half a sentence without some sort of silly insult and swear so I think it is pretty clear what our exchange says about each one of us.
I can create many sentences without swearing. I dislike you, your petty arguments and your manner and the sooner you get bored and go away, the better for all of us. Bye

I can create many sentences without swearing. I dislike you, your petty arguments and your manner and the sooner you get bored and go away, the better for all of us. Bye

LOL

Sorry I will not get bored of Spurs so will not go away. Again this petty argument is all on you, I don't have any other petty arguments so it seems like you don't like yourself. which makes your recent posts make a lot more sense actually.

LOL

Sorry I will not get bored of Spurs so will not go away. Again this petty argument is all on you, I don't have any other petty arguments so it seems like you don't like yourself. which makes your recent posts make a lot more sense actually.
You're a fool. Jog on and don't try to psycho analyse me....patronising tone and all.

I’ve been one of the biggest defenders. However if this shite football prolong he as to go in the summer
There's no reason for hope matey.

There needs to be a flow chart

Do you think Jose can win anything significant here?
|
Yes
|
Do you have a reason why which factors in that he's always needed to spend much more than rivals, have pretty much the best player in nearly every position, team littered with world class players, and that most of his prem success was when most teams outside the top 4 were broke and shit?
|
Didn't think so

You're a fool. Jog on and don't try to psycho analyse me....patronising tone and all.

Sorry, just trying to help out someone who is clearly calling out for help, but if you are not ready for it I am fine to let you be until you are ready. But know that when you are ready I will still be here to lend you a helping hand anyway I can.

Sorry, just trying to help out someone who is clearly calling out for help, but if you are not ready for it I am fine to let you be until you are ready. But know that when you are ready I will still be here to lend you a helping hand anyway I can.
No thanks. You're a fool and a an idiot. You're the last person in earth I need help from...anyways I see you're just trying to wind me up like a weak minded fool...well it won't work mate. Only one who needs help is yourself. Bye

No thanks. You're a fool and a an idiot. You're the last person in earth I need help from...anyways I see you're just trying to wind me up like a weak minded fool...well it won't work mate. Only one who needs help is yourself. Bye

So much anger, sorry to see.

I am good and happy so don't need any help. If you don't want help from me that is fine I don't need to be the one to help you, I just want to make sure you get the help you from where ever you feel safe doing so.

No need for me to wind you up at all, you seem to have taken care of that all on your own, great job by the way! You are doing great and don't ever forget that.

In the current crisis I don't think the financial carrot of Champions League football is as juicy or lucrative as in normal times.

So I would imagine Levy would like a trophy or 2 to address his record as our most unsuccessful chairman since the war in terms of silverware
Interesting. I keep going back & forth on it. Logically its levy so top 4. But maybe the no trophy criticism is getting to him so he wants that monkey off his back.
But then I go back to thinking it's levy, he couldn't care less about criticism & what the fans think. All will be revealed if jose gets us top 4 or a cup!:levyeyes:

Back
Top Bottom