Jose Mourinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

"I think Mourinho has shown that he can make me a top Premier League player. Between last year's Tanguy and this year's Tanguy I think there is a difference"

Last edited:
Spastics? What a pathetic cunt you a
I'm guessing that when you grow up you want to be a knuckle dragger.

Somehow I think you'll achieve that.

Now run along and let the adults chat.
Do the “adults” engage in pseudo intellectual conversation on football and swing their opinions on a string of “bad” results?

The past 5 pages have been full of awfully substantiated arguments , posters talking out of their asses and putting their agenda above of the Club.

Not even gonna bother about you calling me a kid, cos that’ll make me even more of a pathetic cunt than I am for replying to you.

Can you not use such offensive language please and amend your post, thanks.
Amended accordingly out of respect.

I would also like to know the guidelines on the varying degrees of offensive words which are deemed acceptable in this forum.

This is because I have seen the “r” word and “c” word being thrown around in this forum in liberal fashion.

Last edited:

I would also like to know the guidelines on the varying degrees of offensive words which are deemed acceptable in this forum.

This is because I have seen the “r” word and “c” word being thrown around in this forum in liberal fashion.
The word you used is a particularly insulting word aimed at a specific group of vulnerable people. There's your line.

What's the "r" word btw?

Thanks for that.
I've given up the battle against the 'c' word, there isn't enough hours in the day to challenge every use of the word on here, I just ask that it's not used when replying to me.
I do pick up on the 'r' and 'm***' words, amongst others, as I feel that they are so demeaning to disabled people. For me, it says a lot about the people who use them as part of their vocabulary.
Swearing is one thing (believe me, I'm no angel when it comes to cussing), but people should know the difference between that and offensive to a disadvantaged group of people.

What guarantee is there he will win anything? We hope we beat city , beat Everton in the cup and progress in the epl but these are given. What happens if we don’t win anything what you gonna think then? It’s not easy to win these competitions there are other teams thinking the same.
Just his experience of having been there done that really.

What's done is done, but seemed pretty simple to put Toby in the back three and Davies as LWB.

Bale came on when the game was done and dusted.
Without any training session, you would make a change(s) to the back 3 by adding a non-natural LCB (might even have to reshuffle to accomodate toby) and then also move Davies from the LCB position he had been training to LWB just for his limited offensive contributions. That would propagte the problem from just one position (LWB) to 2 or more positions. Dont think it was worth it.

If there was time, we could hae explored andtrained for it or even go to a different formation, but I dont see the musical chairs being better than putting a RWB at LWB.

You're not letting it go, are you ? :fingers:
With every ounce of respect, I got absolute dogs abuse from a couple of posters on here for daring to suggest what I've said above. It was a prolonged period of grief and name calling because I don't love Jose and his choices so no I'm not letting it go. I'm making a point.

SACK THIS CUNT NOW!
I didn’t think I would ever lose my faith in Jose so quickly. This is fast becoming the worst sequence of performances I have EVER seen. We simply do not look like a team. The gaps between every one is massive and the work rate is simply not good enough to close out the opposition. It’s either they are completely unprofessional or incapable - either way Jose should be able to sort it out. That he is not doing so is INCREDIBLE

Back
Top Bottom