Brighton Vs Tottenham - Sun 31st Jan 7:15pm - Live On Sky.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Result

• Brighton Win

Votes: 57 33.1%
  • Spurs Win

Votes: 65 37.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 50 29.1%

• Total voters
There's no synergy in the defence because they are always rotated. Every defender is afraid that they are the next player to face Mourinho's wrath . The wingbacks are on the bench or at home. The attackers are more focused on defending than scoring because that's what they are trained to do.

Who do we replace Mourinho with
giphy-downsized.gif

The team is a reflection of the manager.

We sacked Poch because he was underperforming. Same as Jose.

You can pretend this is a borderline championship squad if you want, no one is buying it. EVERYTHING right now is wrong tactically, that’s on Jose.

I remember Jose fans saying the same about Chelsea players the year they downed tools and he got sacked. They won the league the next season.....

When the performances are this poor the manager is accountable.
Are you seriously sticking up for this?
Do you watch games?

Count how many touches we have before we give it away.
You can't make shit players better.

If you want to level blame and point fingers at Jose then his biggest fail to date is stilm having so much shit at the club.
Some if it has come during his watch too.

And Alli can’t get a game? If he leaves for PSG tonight I’m going to be fucking filthy.
Jose needs to stop fucking with our formation and stop playing people of of position.

Last edited:
There's no synergy in the defence because they are always rotated. Every defender is afraid that they are the next player to face Mourinho's wrath . The wingbacks are on the bench or at home. The attackers are more focused on defending than scoring because that's what they are trained to do.
He tried a settled defence for a while with Aurier, Toby, Dier and Regui, but that too faultered.

I told people coming into this game that Brighton is better than their record suggests and they are just taking it to us.

Mou is one of the most successful managers of all time, but Potter is levels better than him as a coach at the moment.
A month or so ago I posted the XG chart and if they were able to finish, they would be around 7th or so. They have been in every game I have watched. They don't get blown out, they just fail to convert.

We on the other hand were 17th on that table. Thank you for Son and Kane.

Back
Top Bottom