Brighton Vs Tottenham - Sun 31st Jan 7:15pm - Live On Sky.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Result

• Brighton Win

Votes: 57 33.1%
  • Spurs Win

Votes: 65 37.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 50 29.1%

• Total voters
I don't even know where to start with this squad or performance. Bar NDombele who I feel for he must be looking round thinking what the fuck can I do with this, all the rest are absolute shite. This team all of a sudden looks so piss poor. Of we keep playing like this we will be a mid table team at best. And people said we have progressed under Jose. Cunts

I told people coming into this game that Brighton is better than their record suggests and they are just taking it to us.

Mou is one of the most successful managers of all time, but Potter is levels better than him as a coach at the moment.

Yes, I accept, but the bet doesn't stand if we change manager, ok? Also I have a problem as I don't live in UK, so let's make it easier, I could donate to Unicef, Red Cross, or Mediciens sans Frontier, or another institutions that are global and easier to donate in my country, and you could do the same and donate for a global organization of you choice.

Back
Top Bottom