Jose Mourinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Bloke's head is completely gone. Can't gameplan the basics against any team, consistently picks the wrong setups and the wrong players.

Playing today with Sissoko and Davies wing back with no Vinicius was a completely atrocious decision and even in the second half when we have a slightly better personnel on the pitch it's clear as the day the players have fuck all idea what they're supposed to do on the front foot because they're NEVER ASKED TO PLAY THAT WAY.

They just ran about like headless chickens chasing the ball because that's all the 'press' tactics that Mourinho has taught them. No shape, no idea how to progress the ball because again they've not played a passing system all fucking year.

Take Harry out and we have fuck all idea how to connect the dots. Embarrassingly shit management, setup and approach. Fuck off.

I expect him to finish the season. But i've got no faith in him long term. Unless we miraculously find 300M plus to spend on players, he's not going to get anything out of this squad. He's not a long-term option.
If Levy isn't thinking about his replacement tonight he's remiss.
What is long term success? Do I expect him to build a dynasty? No

Is the football great at the moment? No

But I expect at the end of the season we will look back pleased

Sure Levy will be looking at his successor but every club does that with every manager at every point

That performance tonight screamed of players who have downed tools. When that has happened, there’s no limit to how low you can go. We have 33 points on the board, so we’ve probably got enough to stay up of the decision is to limp on until the end of the season with Mourinho.

unfortuantely for jose, he not the type of person, to take step back and analyze his own thoughts and behaviour, so it's only a matter of time before he is sacked, history is certainly repeating itself, he really needs to see a head shrink, for his own well being.

Ridiculous set up today, no visible pattern of play, poor tactics, boring football and no attacking creativity.

Not a fan of doherty but if you play wingbacks, you choose Sissoko over him? WTF? Isnt that supposed to be a system that favours Doherty?

Then clown Sanchez at the back - at least he hooked him at Half time.

Continuosuly playes Bergwijn who offrs nothing in terms of attacking intent or goals.

Leaves Vinicius on the bench most of the time.

Hard to work out what the f*ck we are doing or what Jose is actually trying to acheive

Needs going but it ain't just him.

Most of the squad needs selling their mentality is weak as fuck, and they'll never win anything.

Oh add the chairman to that list too.

Complete fucking reboot is needed.

I've been on Jose's side from the start but I'm done now. He made a big thing about getting a striker is given the one he wants then hardly gives him any game time. He fucking shrivelled up like a pair of cold testicles after the final 10 minutes vs west ham and we've gradually got worse ever since. His tactic is give it to son or kane and that's it. Not good enough.

Never wanted him here, wanted him gone since the day he arrived, still want him gone. It was always a terrible choice of manager. Levy's biggest mistake ever.
Hiring Mourinho was worse than not buying anyone in summer 2018. Those are the two biggest mistakes of Levy's entire tenure at Spurs and they happened within 15 months of each other.

Levy has a huge share of the blame but he can get things going in the right direction by admitting his mistake and firing Mou now.

He's the antithesis of Tottenham - it's been a disaster but Levy's pride won't allow him to get rid mid-season, especially with the current financial climate.

Short term? We're absolutely fucked.

Players look scared to attack, scared to defend, scared to hold the ball. No way is this squad weaker than Brighton’s

I remember a Spurs supporting mate saying getting Mourinho is like getting the stunner girl you knew at school only now she is a single mum with 5 kids by different dads whose pissed off with life.

He is finished, Levy made a mistake. The question is do we sack now or end of season.

Back
Top Bottom