Brighton Vs Tottenham - Sun 31st Jan 7:15pm - Live On Sky.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Result

• Brighton Win

Votes: 57 33.1%
  • Spurs Win

Votes: 65 37.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 50 29.1%

• Total voters
I think the Jose of old is clearly long gone, it happens, people get older and lose what once made them great.

However, we are paying for the privilege of getting an over the hill Mourinho and all the toxic shit that is clearly going on behind the scenes.

He has to go, really, tactically he is being outclassed by pretty much every manager in the league week in week out at the moment.
I reckon Levy will go for Sir Alex Ferguson to replace him... let him undo all the good work he's done in his career at our toxic abortion of a club!

WE COULD TURN THE WORLD'S BEST MANAGER INTO CHRISTIAN GROSS RIGHT NOW.... I dunno how we do it, but we do it... every time. We're a cancer on managerial careers!

The question is, to use an old cliche, "has he lost the dressing room'" I was texting a Spurs mate who wants him out, my question to him was "Did Jose tell them to play like complete cunts then?" His reply alluded to Jose's bullying and how it has a demoralising effect.

No idea if he's right but first Dele, now Serge, some of those bad vibes must permeate through the rest.

I honestly have no clue what the solution is
I think the frustrating thing with Jose is his style probably would work with the right group of players. Grizzled veterans or seriously dedicated pros that buy into his win at all costs, non possession football.

We’re just not that team. We’ve never been that team.

I was hoping he’d show a little more flexibility but his treatment of Dele (who, sure, has his flaws) is unacceptable.

The question is, to use an old cliche, "has he lost the dressing room'" I was texting a Spurs mate who wants him out, my question to him was "Did Jose tell them to play like complete cunts then?" His reply alluded to Jose's bullying and how it has a demoralising effect.

No idea if he's right but first Dele, now Serge, some of those bad vibes must permeate through the rest.

I honestly have no clue what the solution is
Starting to wonder if he ever had the dressing room. You can't tell me dele should be sat on his arse at home after watching that tonight. It's fucking madness. I've backed Mourinho from the start but it's done. Covid has been a hardship to so many lives. To him it's been a blessing. Fans would be pitch invading

No point worrying about it.

I am pretty sure we won't go down.

Too many more important things in life to worry about this.

At least that will be my take on it.

I have no choice but to support but I can choose to care a little less.

It's the hope we were getting somewhere that stings.

In this form the cup final will be a routine 3-0 to Man City, another one for Abu Dhabi to add to their list. And nobody else will give a single shit. So depressing.

Zero faith in winning those cups right now
Agreed. I found myself thinking 'what if this is part of Jose's masterplan and he's setting us up as underdogs'? And then hearing myself thinking it and feeling sad and confused.

I wasn't keen on Jose to start with, but he started turning it around and I started to believe. Until Christmas.

Awful football, woeful results. Nothing is making this worth watching and I can see this continuing until he's gone. Depressing.

It's nowhere near that bad as in relegation, we'll end up 8th or something forgettable like that.
This is the misery of the long come down from Poch's heyday and May 2019.

I dont think he's the right manager for a rebuild which is what we still need.

Need to have a vision, style of play and positive direction to move towards.

Then cull most of this squad over successive transfer windows. Invest and improve the scouting and start identifying talent and bringing in a better quality of player
Hassenhuttl IN!

3 at the back isn’t fine. We got away with it vs Sheff Utd and failed midweek and tonight.

4-3-3 is our best formation. Thursday and tonight we’ve lost the game due to the midfield battle. It’s clearly evident but no changes were made.
I meant 3 at the back is fine if you have the players to do it. We certainly do not

Playing sissoko as a wing back and our outlet on the right side was a fucking joke he hasn’t got a football brain he can’t cross or take a man on he literally looks scared to have the ball . Mourinho must be trying to lose him job on purpose surely .

Best approach for your mental health. I genuinely cared a little less watching it tonight. So, I’m on the path as well.

Back
Top Bottom