Italian football!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

gazza6.jpg

That's a Halo clan emblem ffs.

For all the talk about VAR and such killing the game. The real death of the game is the corporatisation of it and the removal of club's traditional identities.

Not saying you cannot revamp a club emblem (ours is relatively new and a good one), but you have to keep some sort of connection to the old at least.

That's a Halo clan emblem ffs.

For all the talk about VAR and such killing the game. The real death of the game is the corporatisation of it and the removal of club's traditional identities.

Not saying you cannot revamp a club emblem (ours is relatively new and a good one), but you have to keep some sort of connection to the old at least.
All this stuff done with Juve crest and branding is a monstrosity!

While I think mild tweaking is more than OK from time to time, sometimes it's an improvement and sometimes not, it does enable supporters to argue for or against it and the fact that they are small tweaks means it's easy to change back if it doesn't work out.

I really like our current emblem, the tweaks made to the cockerel made it sit prouder and bolder. Personally, I thought it was a shame that we dropped the shield around the cockerel.

All this stuff done with Juve crest and branding is a monstrosity!

While I think mild tweaking is more than OK from time to time, sometimes it's an improvement and sometimes not, it does enable supporters to argue for or against it and the fact that they are small tweaks means it's easy to change back if it doesn't work out.

I really like our current emblem, the tweaks made to the cockerel made it sit prouder and bolder. Personally, I thought it was a shame that we dropped the shield around the cockerel.
I could have the Shield back like we had for the first Wembley season. But I am perfectly content with the current cock as well.

I also think that the new Man City crest was one of the better re-designs. And the new Liverpool one as well. And they are still using the old crest on some merchandise as well so that seems like a win/win scenario.

But that new Juve one and this Inter one are ghastly. And I usually like minimalist design.

He doesn't use his maternal surname as far as I know. Unlike his mother who is very much a modern day fascist. He seems to be trying to distance himself from that part of the family.

It's gonna be tough in such a public job but good luck to him.

He doesn't use his maternal surname as far as I know. Unlike his mother who is very much a modern day fascist. He seems to be trying to distance himself from that part of the family.

It's gonna be tough in such a public job but good luck to him.
Unfortunately, the environment of Lazio is fascist and racist: certainly the story will have negative reflectors

Back
Top Bottom