Chelsea (H) 4/2/2020

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I might just become a PSG fan until Jose leaves
tenor.gif

It’s not even guaranteed that we are going to get 3 points against West Brom. Something has got to change.
I honestly can’t see us beating West Brom. We look flat. We have no urgency. It’s just dead.

If Jose loses that, and then loses to Everton then I think Levy may have to sack him.

Got to feel for Vinicius, doesn’t get a kick all season then when he finally gets a start he touches the ball 3 times and every time he’s controlling it with his Adam’s apple

Bad miss but I absolutely don’t blame him for missing it, he may have even done it out of spite

We all love Spurs right? And I think whatever you think of Jose and his career as a manager (what he has won) I think we can all agree that what we are watching right now is utterly fucking turgid and not good enough for this football club?

Imo it shows that we are going backwards, we are showing signs of regression and that Jose has lost whatever made him special once upon a time.

It's time to cut loose and start fresh I think.

Got to feel for Vinicius, doesn’t get a kick all season then when he finally gets a start he touches the ball 3 times and every time he’s controlling it with his Adam’s apple

Bad miss but I absolutely don’t blame him for missing it, he may have even done it out of spite
No other explanation for it

I'd also say to look at their options and the money invested into their bench and wages compared to ours...but sure.

Thought Vinicius might have given Christiansen a bit of a test, but nothing really stuck when it went up there and his movement was pretty poor even though we lacked any kind of creativity or urgency until Lamela and Lucas came on.

For the size of him he is shockingly uncompetitive in the air, far too nice IMO.

Can't agree with you.

Davies, Sissoko, Winks, Dier they ain't top 4 quality.

Never will be...

Kane, Son, Ndombele, PEH, Lo Celso, Regulion, Bergwijn, Toby, Lloris are good players for starters We have a better team than Leicester or West Ham and they are above us. We had a few injuries tonight but the players you speak of (Dier excepted) are squad players if everyone is fit. Jose got his players minus CB, it’s entirely on him, he has failed.

If is just sad how this man has ripped the soul out of a vibrant attacking team and made it look like inept scared wuss players. It was a massive gamble bringing him in and it has backfired horribly. Can’t blame Levy he tried but it’s time to toss Jose out. He ain’t winning shit here.

Back
Top Bottom