Chelsea (H) 4/2/2020

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Spurs fans on Match day in a nutshell ——

wakes up and thinks of the game tonight

Staring Episode 2 GIF by The Office

Has their morning coffee and breakfast, then begrudgingly logs into the various Spurs forums

Computer Working GIF

Looks at the Spurs page and see’s the admin team trying to hype up the supporters
The Office No GIF

Messages all their mates saying how we are going to get spanked

Sad Cat GIF

Close to kick off and debating wether to watch or not

Confused Larry David GIF

Kick off nearly here and see’s the line up

feeling GIF

kick off arrives

Relaxing Deep Breath GIF by Talk Stoop

Watching the game
Scared 30 Rock GIF by HULU

Half time

angry employee office destruction GIF

Game finishes and Spurs lose
day rage GIF

Chelsea fan here.

I really don’t think it’d be as bad as some of you are expecting it to be. I would not be surprised if you kept the game really cagey and tight, end up winning the game with a counter attack goal.

Yes, we look much better at the moment but that doesn’t really count in games like this.

If I had to predict, I would say 1 - 0 to either teams or 0 - 0.
Fuck off Dan. No one here cares what you think. You absolute fucking mug.

Out of interest i bought a programme from the first match i attended (12th Aug 1972).

Makes for sad reading.

STs started at £17.30 for 21 league & 4 cup games.
General admission was £0.30.
Programmes were 5p.
British Rail football specials to the midlands for our next two away games (WBA & WW) were £1.75 each.
Coincidentally, this was the first game, after 50 years, where we had peripmeter advertising to 'take advanatge of the revenue from increased TV coverage.
Our players mostly went to Spain on their holidays but a few went to places like Hastings & Bournemouth.

Going to football was fun.
Now it is a chore to even watch the games on TV. I will be avoiding it like the plague on Wed & will wait until the 80th minute, when we are 1-0 up against WBA, to turn the game off and wait for the 1-1 notification at FT.
Football matches without fans are friendlies/exhibition games.

Sad times.

Back
Top Bottom