Chelsea (H) 4/2/2020

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fucking braver than the poor cunts in the trenches of WW1. (That’s a joke before anyone thinks it’s a cardable offence!)

Chapeau Gatsby Gatsby

if José Cuntinho plays a back 5 including a player who is obviously only in the team because he has pics of the gaffer high fiving Jan over a naked Christian Eriksens girlfriend then I will probably become an Alloa fan. And I don’t even know if Alloa is a place and if so where it is.

Danny Devito No GIF

Fucking braver than the poor cunts in the trenches of WW1. (That’s a joke before anyone thinks it’s a cardable offence!)

Chapeau Gatsby Gatsby

if José Cuntinho plays a back 5 including a player who is obviously only in the team because he has pics of the gaffer high fiving Jan over a naked Christian Eriksens girlfriend then I will probably become an Alloa fan. And I don’t even know if Alloa is a place and if so where it is.
In between the fair towns of Raith and St. Mirren..,

As fate would have it, at the time of the game, I will be driving my daughter to the orthodontist in what is forecasted to be a major sleet and snow storm.

I am quite sure that will be more pleasant than watching the game.

So which player will be played out of position this week? Who's going to get subbed off at half time? Will we see a complete neglect for attacking football once again? Who will make an error leading to a goal?

Find out on Thursday.

As fate would have it, at the time of the game, I will be driving my daughter to the orthodontist in what is forecasted to be a major sleet and snow storm.

I am quite sure that will be more pleasant than watching the game.
You lucky, lucky bastard. They must think the sun shines out of your arse

So which player will be played out of position this week? Who's going to get subbed off at half time? Will we see a complete neglect for attacking football once again? Who will make an error leading to a goal?

Find out on Thursday.
1) Lloris

2) Ndombele

3) Hell, yes

4) The ball boy)

Last edited:
Lloris

Doherty
Alderweireld
Dier
Davies

Hojberg
Sissoko
N'Dombele

Moura
Vinicius
Son

We need people on the pitch who are willing to fight.

Chapeau Gatsby Gatsby

No thank you.
Kudos for not starting off with the happy clapper fanatic sentiments.
If the club relies on feeding off my positive energy, well even leeches give something back when they can be used to treat diseases

Back
Top Bottom