Chelsea (H) 4/2/2020

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I actually do expect a decent enough performance tonight compared to what we've served up recently for a few reasons.

Massive game for Mourinho. Vinicius starting will be a big improvement, we won't have Bale as a possessional vacuum at RW. Aurier should start at RB and for all his flaws he's our best RB by a good distance and capable of good games, hopefully keeps his head against Werner. Ndombele could steamroll Jorginho.

At the same time, all faith has been lost in Ben Davies and him vs Hudson Odoi is a big worry. Thiago Silva is brilliant at tidying up when there's not too much going on in in the opposition attack, and ours has been the very essence of an attack with not too much going on.

Prediction: 1-1

No doubt in my mind, Jose will lock down the team even further, will pick 7 defensively minded outfield players, plus Bergwijn mopping up. Son will look isolated.
2-0 to Chelsea.

I'm desperate for the upturn in form, but don't think it'll happen tonight.

I actually do expect a decent enough performance tonight compared to what we've served up recently for a few reasons.

Massive game for Mourinho. Vinicius starting will be a big improvement, we won't have Bale as a possessional vacuum at RW. Aurier should start at RB and for all his flaws he's our best RB by a good distance and capable of good games, hopefully keeps his head against Werner. Ndombele could steamroll Jorginho.

At the same time, all faith has been lost in Ben Davies and him vs Hudson Odoi is a big worry. Thiago Silva is brilliant at tidying up when there's not too much going on in in the opposition attack, and ours has been the very essence of an attack with not too much going on.

Aurier should start but I really don’t know if Mourinho has it in him to make up and repair their relationship.

Chelsea fan here.

I really don’t think it’d be as bad as you lot think, I really wouldn’t be surprised if you kept the game really stale and nick a winner against the run of play.

These games always end up being really tight and cagey despite whatever form either teams are in.

If I had to predict, I would say 1 - 0 to either team, or 0 - 0.

I wouldn't mind a battle of the bridge style match tonight. At least show some passion and kick seven shades of shit out of their pikey crew.

Watching Hobjerg kick the legs off half their team would cheer me up greatly.

Chelsea fan here.

I really don’t think it’d be as bad as some of you are expecting it to be. I would not be surprised if you kept the game really cagey and tight, end up winning the game with a counter attack goal.

Yes, we look much better at the moment but that doesn’t really count in games like this.

If I had to predict, I would say 1 - 0 to either teams or 0 - 0.

Massive game for mourinho is right. If he can’t get them up for this then the writing is well and truly on the wall.
As a few others have said I feel I can almost sit back and enjoy this fully expecting to get nothing from this game. It’s like being back to watching the Spurs of old!
Realistically I think we have to go full on 8 at the back as we did against city to get anything out of this game.

Without Kane I don’t see us having enough to get a result but COYFS prove me wrong

You have to say I think this a game the fans would be bang up for after the last few performances and would be making themselves heard in the away end

shame we can’t give them that little boost

Chelsea fan here.

I really don’t think it’d be as bad as some of you are expecting it to be. I would not be surprised if you kept the game really cagey and tight, end up winning the game with a counter attack goal.

Yes, we look much better at the moment but that doesn’t really count in games like this.

Fuck off Dan. No one here cares what you think. You absolute fucking mug.

Be careful posting you are hopeful or you might be slagged off by an idiot for supporting your/our team

Chelsea fan here.

No one asked you pal

Back
Top Bottom