Thee Mighty Tottenham Hotspur v WBA : Sunday 12:00pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Totally relaxed with Doc on the right knowing he ain't gonna give a FK away in the last minutes then fecking Toby gives one away on the left. 😋
Great result, good performances from a few players.
4 points off top 4!

That is a giant step in logic and assumption.
Well I can’t postulate from whispers in the wind , the only evidence we have is what is happening on the pitch and the body language of players, today it looks like there has been a positive reaction.. but of course beating WBA doesn’t mean a lot! Everton match will be telling

I don’t give a shit, it just pisses me off how big mouths you fucking idiots have when we win against one of the worst sides in this league then push it in others faces as if you were always right about your Portuguese demi god
At least be humble you stupid fucks and wait till we string a few wins
giphy.gif

Much better but WBA gave us the ball; minimum expectations passed. They are proper crap and have a lack of quality. Kane makes us click. It is as simple as that. For this Jose team he is essential. I still think we have fundamental issues with how we play. Another drop off at the end was disappointing.

To be honest, there have been plenty of games this season where we've kept an eye on the Woolwich score but their opposition has simply been too shit to get anything. We played better today than in the last few weeks but I have a feeling West Brom's inadequacies made that happen.

I think this week will still end up panning out horribly.
:kanehand:

That was nice and comfortable. Just showing more attacking intent goes a long way towards making it enjoyable. It doesn't have to be pretty. We just need to show that we want to score.

Shout out to Sanchez, who had the new West Brom striker stuck in the offside trap all second half.

Let's not get carried away these are awful but that has to be the blueprint now. Played with intent on the ball, worked hard for each other. Lamela and Moura both did well I thought. No horrific mistakes at the back.

Thank god Kane is back.

Back
Top Bottom