Thee Mighty Tottenham Hotspur v WBA : Sunday 12:00pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Last 10 pages...

iu

Why was Kane running and jumping in front of no fans when he scored the small time little mug.
Should have jogged backed to the halfway line stony faced, it’s only WBA maybe he found his level......should be dropped for his celebration, and only scoring one of his three shots.
How shit and small time to only score one and then celebrate it.

I thoroughly enjoyed the match, I thought we played well. Lovely to see us pass the ball properly again. Everyone played pretty well I thought, but big Redknapp style hugs to Hojberg, Lamela and (to a slightly lesser extent) Moura, who were all fantastic. Kane and Sonny scoring.

Glad everybody else is focusing on the positives and was as entertained as I was.

:sonhmm:

There are people on here revelling in a "I told you so" wank fest after beating a side almost relegated in February. It is very strange.
Good win and some nice play. We see what we are made of over the next two weeks.

As many have said good to get the 3 points , done decent poccession and created a few chances. However we need to take into account wba basically have us the ball so it was a question of us being able to do something. I’m in the jose our camp but we all want spurs to win every game so let’s take the win and move on but with caveat that it’s only WB who are crap. We still sat off for the last 20 and allowed them to put a few balls in the box which led to goals which were just offside. So not ideal. Also I noticed our passing went to pot towards the end when for the most part we were passing crisply and quickly. Not sure what happened there but it coincided with lamela going off. On to the players I think we need to start being more consistent in the tram selection and formation. The chopping and changing especially at the back can’t be helping. So I’d say go with Toby and Dav, FBs serge and reg when fit. CM as per today and Harry and son up front. So most of the team would be stable. For now stick with lamela and Lucas along side son. Let them build some consistency, movement and understanding. Berg was useless when he came on. If the players drop of them starting swapping in alternatives which will be improved when gio and dele are back. The players need to know any slacking and drop in levels then there is someone who will come in and take their place. We know lamela can’t maintain fitness or performance levels so get as many good games out of him as possible. Main thing is to play on the front foot and press which Érik and Lucas help with.
If you saw this block of writing, would you read it?

What a mess, everyone pissed off with something, this is the point I made earlier this week, in these shitty times, footballs complete chaos is not a place to come for any sort of respite

Just take care of yourselves hopefully our lives will return to normal soon

We are in this together

Back
Top Bottom