FA Cup - Everton Vs Tottenham, Wed 10th Feb 8:15pm (BT Sport).

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who goes through?

• Total voters
As much as I don't think Poch did anything special, you've got to give him credit for getting to a Champions League Final with Winks and Sissoko as his midfielders. My god are they shocking...

Still waiting for Dele his promised impact

Shiba Inu Waiting GIF by KeepUpWithJazAndYumi

We were not great defensively, not 5 goals bad either. I liked our attack, but jesus the refs. Seriously. I don't understand the point of VAR.

Despite being eliminated. This was a positive performance. We showed attacking intent and played with it consistently. Lots of positives to take from the regular 90. Even in a loss I think it was a step in the right direction.

And going out of the FA cup may help us in the long run. One less competition, some more rest.

Well I don’t think we can blame it completely on Winks but there are to many players not good enough in the squad

Could make a case for

Lloris

Hart

Aurier

Doc

Sanchez

Dier

Sissoko

Winks

Ali

Moura

All needing to be sold

Berg on this season also doesn't look great and obvs Bale and Vinni won't be here next year

A huge huge rebuild is needed simple as built around the core of Hojberg, Ndombele Kane and Son if the latter 2 stick around that is

There's a lot of rebuilding that needs to be done with this squad.

And it has to be done around Tanguy.

We do not maximise what he brings to the team.

Too many thickos who don't even know how to make an angled run, pull the defence around and anticipate reverse balls.

Actually for once dominated with some good offense - though against a pretty average team who got insanely lucky with the few chances they had, bad refereeing and our inept defenders/gk. anyway this means a 4-0 walloping at city incoming. cant really expect more from this team except constant disappointment.

You concede 5 goals in a game and there is too much to go into in terms of how wrong we have become.

Collectively we are really not as good as we like to believe.

It is honestly best to have limited optimism and even then you can still be disappointed.

Incredible how far we have dipped..
Yet some will have you believe we are progressing & moving forward.

Can’t wait fir the next manager. And them booting out all the crap players who simply aren’t good enough. Then I hope, i really hope, that we sort our transfer business out and buy sone top players to supplement the few we already have.

Back
Top Bottom