FA Cup - Everton Vs Tottenham, Wed 10th Feb 8:15pm (BT Sport).

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who goes through?

• Total voters
The 1995 semi final still gives me nightmares. Horrific journey up there with my Dad stuck in traffic for hours. Got there just seconds before kick off. Dad took a parking ticket hit.
Awful on the day. Dream over. Long journey home. Had queued up at WHL on a school night to get tickets as well.

Ancelotti Vs Mourinho

dIa80i.gif

We controlled it for just over half an hour, then had 10 minutes of shame, after which it was pinball. Our players are not good enough to play this open game. We’re too error prone and lack genuine quality all over the pitch. Hi

We started with 3 of our strongest back 4 missing. We started without our best player and Lloris had an off day.

It happens.

That was the most I've enjoyed a Spurs game in what feels like years. I'd take this over losing to Everton 1-0 tonight and showing barely any offence.

Back
Top Bottom