FA Cup - Everton Vs Tottenham, Wed 10th Feb 8:15pm (BT Sport).

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who goes through?

• Total voters
I have been a Bucs fan since I was a kid. I know a lot of people don't like the NFL over here but watching them win the Super Bowl and have the balls to get over the line make me realize that we have a weak fucking spine at Spurs, and it will never change until we get some real leaders on that pitch.
Chemistry.

Our main problem.

I thought we were a tad unlucky. This was a different team playing tonight. It was entertaining.
I thought Lamela bossed the first half. I don't think Ndombele is worth barely half what we payed for him.
He doesn't have much of a football brain for my liking. Sanchez played well tonight but he let Richarlison drift past him for one goal and that was lazy slow witted defending.

I think it is best to simply expect nothing from whoever our players are..

We are if anything further from trophies than we have e been in the last 10 years.

Uniquely flawed..

Last edited:
Biggest transfer window in living memory over the summer, planned and executed the building of what is regarded as one of the best stadiums in Europe, hired one of the greatest managers in European football history .. yeah it’s Levy’s fault not our defense
I'd rather have had Old White Heart Lane and A Great Defence. What Biggest Transfer Window?

Sissoko, limited as he is, was demonstrably more use than Dele and Winks combined. A crocked Bale offers more than either player.

Not sure Jose can be blamed for the subs: they just weren’t very good players.

Oh, well, it’s not like we don’t get knocked out every year! (Silver linings?)

After tonight I'd like to sell any remaining Winks fans with Winks.
No one should be supporting him.
4-4 and the better team. He comes on, directly and under no pressure leads to us conceding and offers nothing but wayward passes and shots. Gets tackles. Gives away free kicks..

Been saying it for years. He's shit.

Sissoko, limited as he is, was demonstrably more use than Dele and Winks combined. A crocked Bale offers more than either player.

Not sure Jose can be blamed for the subs: they just weren’t very good players.

Oh, well, it’s not like we don’t get knocked out every year! (Silver linings?)
I'm sure people just choose to see what they want with Sissoko.

Liverpool,brighton games was fucking infuriating this however is extremely disappointing. Never nice to come out on the wrong end of a thriller. Gutted.

Back
Top Bottom