FA Cup - Everton Vs Tottenham, Wed 10th Feb 8:15pm (BT Sport).

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who goes through?

• Total voters

SpiderSpurs

Supporter
🪃🦘 Bonza!! 🦘🪃
Dancing-Spurs.gif
Dancing-Spurs.gif
Dancing-Spurs.gif
The year ends in one...
Dancing-Spurs.gif
Dancing-Spurs.gif
Dancing-Spurs.gif

toff.jpg

Dancing-Spurs.gif
Dancing-Spurs.gif
Dancing-Spurs.gif
COYS!!
Dancing-Spurs.gif
Dancing-Spurs.gif
Dancing-Spurs.gif

You're playing a risky game by setting this up before the WBA game.
Anyway, hoping for a win but not expecting it!!! The only good thing is Everton are as flakey as we are, let's hope we catch them on a bad day!

You're playing a risky game by setting this up before the WBA game.
Anyway, hoping for a win but not expecting it!!! The only good thing is Everton are as flakey as we are, let's hope we catch them on a bad day!
I always set them up before the current game has got to the second half. Only lost 1 in 13. 😎

Stay on the front foot. Same midfield as West Brom (Lamela attacking, Ndombele and Hojbjerg deeper). Toby and Rodon in central defense.

Any chance at all Reggie is back?

Hope we picked up some confidence from today and keep playing with some attacking intensity. I do feel this is also the best way to defend our goal. It would be great to be involved in a high quality, open game. It’s a huge game for both clubs... but I think we can step up and do them over.

The only change is make is drop Sanchez for Rodon, otherwise stick with the team we played today and throw everything at them. We can absolutely win this game, but if we don't I'd rather it be after giving it a go than sitting back waiting for them to make a mistake or punish us.

Back
Top Bottom