FA Cup - Everton Vs Tottenham, Wed 10th Feb 8:15pm (BT Sport).

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who goes through?

• Total voters
Entertaining but all over the place.

Cant be shipping 3 goals in 7 minutes to anyone and 5 in one game.
Created a lot but were also quite wasteful.

How the hell are people excusing the fact that we conceded 5 goals to fucking everton

All this "wasnt to be" crap

Well no I guess it wasn't to be if you can't coach a team to the basics properly

Agree its not one thing we need to fix...we are just a shambles. from manager to half the team not being prem level to our best players likely to fuck off end of season.

This is not the club you need in lockdown... cunts will finish you off lol
I have been a Bucs fan since I was a kid. I know a lot of people don't like the NFL over here but watching them win the Super Bowl and have the balls to get over the line make me realize that we have a weak fucking spine at Spurs, and it will never change until we get some real leaders on that pitch.

Like the 5-4 FA Cup defeat against Man City all those years ago... we're gonna be made to relive this, and accept this 'cos it was an 'FA CUP CLASSIC'!
...but fuck that, we scored 4, but that still wasn't enough 'cos we conceded 5... when's the last time a Jose team conceded FIVE (i'm genuinely curious!) * We've turned Jose Spursy!

Fucking hell Spurs, I was ACTUALLY trying to enjoy tonight... but fuck that 'cos Jose's Spurs can't let us actually enjoy ourselves watching football... so I didn't. I did what Jose demanded... hate football, even though we scored 4....

I thought Jose used to shut up shop at 1-0... what the fuck happened to that myth?

EDIT: * it seems it was when WE beat his Chelsea 5-3... i dunno whether that's a good thing or not!

Last edited:
Even with the result I actually enjoyed that, we played with real positivity - one touch stuff, quick movement, pressing, aggression. Simply didnt take the chances and then made fuck up after fuck up (TWO in a game from POTS Hojbjerg - how likely is that?). Id rather watch that any day than the "go 1 nil up then try and defend and inevitably fuck up anyway" routine

Suspect GK performance from Hugo did not help, and im a fully paid up member of the GK's lib

Could make a case for

Lloris

Hart

Aurier

Doc

Sanchez

Dier

Sissoko

Winks

Ali

Moura

All needing to be sold

Berg on this season also doesn't look great and obvs Bale and Vinni won't be here next year

A huge huge rebuild is needed simple as built around the core of Hojberg, Ndombele Kane and Son if the latter 2 stick around that is
Winks is the worst of the lot.

Back
Top Bottom